Replies

• CC, we are already there, the gestapo raid on President Trump's home is another example of the dictatorship We the People live under!!!!!  The criminals run the government (both globalist political parties with their Pravda/Goebbels fake news propagandists, andhollywierd and corporate elitists ganged up against we patriots!!!!!!!!!!

• The "is this where we are heading" was Admin Melonys question! I agree with you the Democrats have been working on this take over for a very long time!

• Not a problem!  FYI: Your kneel down and shot behind the ear... a perfect example of an Arkancide! LOL... 

• This is why they had to kill Scalia!

• Eric, I agree, Scalia was murdered and it was covered up!!!!!!!!!!

• Agreed.  They used that poison from the CIA that will cause a heart attack. They never investigated his death. Because the ambulance driver said is was a heart attack. No medical exam needed if the ambulance driver said so. Case closed! The poison is made from a plant extract, the same poison they used on Andrew Breitbart. It can be seen in the blood sample IF it is checked within 24 hours. After that it dissipates and leaves no trace. What happened when the ambulance left with Scalias body? Well when it FINALLY arrived at the county coroner 24 hours later that was only a 30 min drive they were asked what took you so long they said they got lost. 

• I have been lost, before gps, but never for 24 hours!!!!!  That was a lie to coverup!!!!!!!!!!

• Yup,all the good ones have to be eliminated, they are in the way of evil!

• I doubt that the Red States will leave the Union... none of them are talking seriously of seceding the Union.... it’s all rhetoric to placate the dissident political movement.   The Real Constituiton of the US guarantees the separation of powers... we are living in a Marxist Banana Republic..   Low level Federal Magistrates are hacks for Federal Justices wanting to pursue a case but know it is a political cesspool with no real basis in law to pursue.  Our legal system is full of corrupt Federal LEO’,  US Attorneys and Judiciary... Who constantly manipulate and twist th law as they deem necessary to hold on to power. 

• P/S

"Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." - Quote Frederic Bastiat

This reply was deleted.