13. John James of Michigan: (202) 225-4961

14. Nick LaLota of New York: (202) 225-3826

15. Mike Lawler of New York: (202) 225-6506

16. John Rutherford of Florida: (202) 225-2501

17. Mike Simpson of Idaho: (208) 334-1953

18. Victoria Spartz of Indiana: (202) 225-2276

19. Steve Womack of Arkansas: (202) 225-4301

20. Doug LaMalfa of California: (202) 225-3076

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is the Bad part about the Republican Party. We don't know how to come together. We don't know how to Stick Together. If we could figure this out we could be a real force in congress.  If Jesus came walking on the water across the Potomac, and running for Speaker of the House. He could not get elected.

• All politics is local.  Fix that and everything above gets fixed.

Why A LOT of people need to be involved at the local level.

Military are HIGHLY involved to get people off their duffs and get involved.

• What is currently taking place in the Republican Party is a key reason why I've never been a part of the Republican Party or the Democrat Party.  I've always remained Independent so that I could vet who supported policies that were in the best interest of the U.S. and its citizens.  I very much dislike politicians who are actually "wolves in sheep's" clothing.  They say what they know people want to hear during an election and then they vote according to their own self-interests.  Others on this list may have a good reason for supporting some other candidate for Speakership.  However, they need to see who the U.S. citizens prefer and who the majority of other Republican Representatives support.  They need to stick together to support a hard-working patriot who has been working for the best interest of the U.S.  I have already called a Representative on the above list and let the Representative know that unless he supports Rep. Jim Jordan, I will be campaigning against him in the next election.  I have done this in the past and got rid of one Rino in my State.

• The really disgusting part is the machines are fully rigged.  I know, personally, the person who wrote the code.

The people in charge are pedophiles to the max.  The Epstein story is hardly the tip of the iceberg.

Some of them actually attend Satan worshipping ceremonies.  For entertainment they kill a person and eat them.

WHY WOULD THEY GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT US???

We are their problem because if we figure them out their ass is grass.

They created parties to maintain constant tension and trick us to think our vote counts.

It has not for at least 30 years.

There is obviously way more to this.  What will blow your mind is how Trump got elected in 2016.  They never saw it coming.

Time for Justice to Arrive.

• When you're working at being a "GOOD, (for nuthin), RINO" and thinking about your opportunities to garner some "KICK BACK" YOU COULDN'T POSSIBLY TOLERATE SOMEONE WHO TRYS TO BE HONEST AND SUPPORTS AMERICA for AMERICANS.  I shall make a "Blast EMail" out of this and Call everyone of these 2 faced phonies tomorrow.

• Also, been away much too long.  Good reasons but starting to get adjustment room.

• Welcome back.

• Heard of Derek Johnson?

• Not to distract at all but to add a bit of perspective.  Keep in mind the giood guys say we need much more involvement especially in local government.

Does anyone know of Derek Johnson?  Look him up on Rumble.  He pieced together the laws starting in 2016 and executive orders Trump issued that confirm we are in what is called A Continuation of Government.

The deep state players,  likely most of the 20 above are in that group,  are going down.  That does not give us permission to slack.

Seriously, like to hear what anyone knows about Derek.

• I do know of Derek and have listened to him on Elihah Streams. He echoes what Patel Patriot writes about the EO's and PEAD's. I trust them both rather than anything or anyone else. Patel and Derek both have an incredible memory and can rattle on about each PEAD and EO. Patel has written the Devolution series in depth, and covers each and every EO and PEAD on his Telegram channel. I have read up to #17.  It is said that biteme has extended each EO, which makes thihgs very interesting. Does it indicate Tr is still CIC? That is the question. That would coincide with what Prophet Kim Clement prophesied before he passed in 2016. A time of Two Presidents. Just bringin' it up.... Cyrus 45 comes to mind.

You might rry listening to Dr. Jan Halper-hayes, also on Elijah Streams. Same and compatible timeline and settings. She fills in information. Also SG Anon.
      https://elijahstreams.com/episodes/dr-jan-halper-hayes-congress-you...

Since you know of the one who wrote the code, do you also know who it was in TX (office of SOS??) who came out almost immediately and said that the Dominion User Manueal specifically states that it allows for fractional voting? If that is true, then each and every SOS is guilty of high treason. Since every SOS HAS has to have a user manual, then clearly they either don't bother reading the thing or they are guilty as hell. All of them.

DR. JAN HALPER-HAYES: CONGRESS – YOUR JIG IS UP!
This reply was deleted.