13. John James of Michigan: (202) 225-4961

14. Nick LaLota of New York: (202) 225-3826

15. Mike Lawler of New York: (202) 225-6506

16. John Rutherford of Florida: (202) 225-2501

17. Mike Simpson of Idaho: (208) 334-1953

18. Victoria Spartz of Indiana: (202) 225-2276

19. Steve Womack of Arkansas: (202) 225-4301

20. Doug LaMalfa of California: (202) 225-3076

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If you genuinely care, call the above numbers and share what I wrote below.  It's very simple.  Also, get on social media and expose the truth about the above Republican Representatives.  If you are not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem.

• Come on people, if you are a patriot and want to help save this Country from a communist/tyrannical takeover, please start calling the above individuals.  They don't have to be Representatives in your State.  When you call, you may get an answering machine.  Say what you like or say:  "I expect you to support Jim Jordan for Speakership.  I am tired of Republicans who put their narrow self-interests before the interests of the U.S. and its citizens.  If you don't support Jim Jordan, an individual who has worked tirelessly for the best interests of this Country, I'll work to campaign against you in future elections.  Social media is a powerful tool to inform others about you."

Read the post below about the 20 self-interested Representatives.

• YEP JOHN:  i CALLED and did about 150 or more blast e-mails to AMERICA

• You are a patriot.  Thank you for caring.

• JOHN: It's YOURS , THEIRS and MY COUNTRY. And we can NOT relent.

•  

Greg Price

@greg_price11

If you look at the 20 Republicans that just voted against for Speaker, they all fall into one of three categories: Appropriators: There's an old saying in Congress that there are three parties: Democrats, Republicans, and appropriators. These people make up the bureaucratic industrial complexes and want to be able to continue deficit spending like there's no tomorrow.    Of the 20 Jordan No's, seven were members of the House Appropriations Committee: Kay Granger, Mike Simpson, Mario Diaz-Balart, Steve Womack, John Rutherford, Tony Gonzales, and Jake Ellzey. Defense Hawks: Pretty simple category here. These are the people that are scared Speaker Jordan would stop them from being able to give an endless amount of money to Ukraine and other pointless wars in random parts of the globe. Jim Jordan hinted as much that the gravy train to Ukraine would be slowed so now they're denying him the Speakership.                                                                                                            Of the 20 Jordan No's, four are members of the Armed Services Committee: Don Bacon, Carlos Gimenez, Jen Kiggans, and Nick LaLota. Members in Biden-won Districts: This category probably seems to make more sense to you. They represent blue districts therefore they don't want to vote for a conservative like Jim Jordan. But here's the thing: There are several members like Brian Fitzpatrick, David Valadao, and others who also represent blue districts but just voted for him. Do you also really think the average voter in their district even cares who the Speaker is? What the holdouts have in common is that they're all freshmen members of Congress who desperately need K-Street money in order to be re-elected next year: Anthony D'Esposito, Andrew Garbarino, Nick LaLota, and Mike Lawler. On top of that, all but two of the 20 Jordan No's submitted earmarks requests for the latest budget.                                                  Basically, Jim Jordan is being opposed by members who are a part of the military and bureaucratic industrial complexes, as well as members who need lobbyist dollars to be re-elected.

https://twitter.com/Jim_Jordan
    • All 20 are compromised and blackmailed.  Deep State pawns.

This is called The Great Awakening - to expose these wicked people and take them down for good.

• What is currently taking place in the Republican Party is a key reason why I've never been a part of the Republican Party or the Democrat Party.  I've always remained Independent so that I could vet who supported policies that were in the best interest of the U.S. and its citizens.  I very much dislike politicians who are actually "wolves in sheep's" clothing.  They say what they know people want to hear during an election and then they vote according to their own self-interests.  Some who have voted against Rep. Jordan for Speakership may have a good reason for supporting some other candidate.  However, they need to see who the U.S. citizens prefer and who the majority of other Republican Representatives support.  They need to stick together and support a hard-working patriot who has been working for the best interest of the U.S.  I don't think that very many Republican politicians ever played a "team" sport.  "A House divided cannot stand."  Many Republican politicians are pseudo-Republicans. Check out some of their voting records.  I have already called a Representative on the above list and let the Representative know that unless he supports Rep. Jim Jordan for Speakership, I will be campaigning against him in the next election.  I have done this in the past and helped to rid one Rino in my State.  I'll continue to call Representative hold-outs.  Don't be passive!  Let's all call the anti-Jordan Republican Representatives on the above list.  Be active!

• There really never were 2 parties - just an illusion.

They exist because the Deep State needs them to generate constant tension so they stay in control.

Do you know the Titanic was purposefull sunk to murder the key enemies of the Deep State - and collateral damage means nothing to them - they actually worship Satan.

Trump came in to take them out.

• Your credibility went to hell with your Titanic comment.

This reply was deleted.