ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes Janet, Here! Eight times today the same message "You have been denied access." Doesn't say by whom or why but logic dictates it to be internal as no one else has noted any "Denials." 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• This is what happens when ambition reigns, and common sense is ignored.

This will not go well for the perpetrators who copped a feel on civil liberties,

the very reason and the authority in consent by the People to be governed .

Emoji Holding Australian Flag Emoticon Waving Stock Illustration 760957240

• Remember always that this Nation of ours is only 80 years removed from when it imprisoned All Its Japanese/American Citizens in Concentration Camps. We too are only one moment away from panic whenever we allow Our Constitution and Bill of Rights to be set aside and forgotten.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• It is rapidly becoming apparent the "Tyrants have migrated their control into Our Forum, as I have been denied Three More Accesses this day. 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• These tyrants are learning that you can only push people so far and I'm so happy 

• Unfortunately the tyrants don't seem to be getting the message!

• You are so right, ilona. The giant has awakened.

• Europe has been dealing with tyranny a lot longer than us, they finally are realizing they sold their freedoms for the month vacation, and government health care!

Time to rise all over the world.....it's happening in Australia too. All these governments colluding against their own people are seeing the reaction to exercising powers that were not given to them! All countries should be demanding the resignation of their leadership, and putting into power people who actually represent the people! Let's start with Canada, though France already made the call, England, Germany, Italy is doing the trucker thing, we can do it here too, these gutless rats need to see what the people do when they cross the line and try to make the people inconsequential. I guess no one realized what WWIII meant.......the people of the world against tyranny!

This reply was deleted.