Replies

• The greatest thing Trump did and is doing? Inspiring fabulous candidates all over the USA, I love this woman I hope someday after cleaning up Michigan elections she becomes a Michigan Senator.

• She at least knows about our Constitution unlike the one one Biden selected for the Supreme court. What leadership they have now is a total and complete failure. Hope she wins.

• Go get em Kristina!

• Its about time Michigan gets someone in politics with their head screwed on straight....

• Hopefully, this American loyalist and Patriot is one in the the beginning of the turn around America needs.  Hopefully, others like her in other states will step up to defend our Constitution and keep our elections honest. God bless Kristna Karamo!!!

• Yes.......as long as she doesn't end up changing her mind once in office....as it happens too often.

i wish we could have a legal document all candidates have to sign to hold them to what they run on. If they do different than they promised during their campaign, they can be forced to resign immediately! We should have some sort of insurance against them because they betray us constantly!

• Good idea, to many times have they taken the oath just to betray us.  A legally binding document is a good idea....

This reply was deleted.