Replies

• I am with 100% and agree with everything you said Paul

• Real American patriots don't give up and they follow their leader through thick and thin. We finally have a leader in President Donald J. Trump, who is willing to make America great again, who is capable of doing so, who keeps his promises, and who is one with the United States, the US Constitution, and the flag. It is obvious that anyone going against Trump is going against the country, whether we are talking about the FBI, the DOJ, State AGs, or anyone else. We the people are willing to sacrifice all institutions in the service and support of Trump. This is the only way to save the American way of life, the Republic, our freedom and liberties.

• Lopez you said quote: "We're all of us done". Just imagine if our founding Fathers had adopted your mentality!

I have posted this comment below and the few quotes several times, but I feel the need to do so once again! You see if we are to reclaim our once Great Country all of us Black, Brown, White, Asian, Spanish, Mexican, Cuban, French, European, African, Muslim, Catholic, Protestants, Jewish, Mormon, Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, the young and yes Lopez even Old Paul will need to unite as one force! A unified force can and will be victorious against Tyranny!

On January 6th there was only one shot fired, it killed an unarmed female Patriot, and it came from with in...  Let's face it, the Democrats have performed the perfect Coup d'état! They have control of every facet of Government and us clinging to hope of some farcical "Wave" to be the cure is insanity i.e., "Keep using the same corrupted Election Officials, Election Rules, and Voting Machines then expect a different outcome." 

I call all to remember: "Whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it." - Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776, and "The tree of liberty benefits from time to time with the blood of tyrants and patriots" - Thomas Jefferson. 

So, I close with the words used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in his poem "Paul Reveres Ride" to describe the signal used to guide Revere at the start of the Revolutionary War. Only this time friends just one lantern has been placed and its message will be carried through the streets of what's left of our Country by a Patriot shouting..."One if by Land."  Godspeed to those that join and God Bless the USA! 

• Why is everyone think that election is coming no it is going to worse 

• When Trump is back in the White House, he will work on ensuring fair elections from day one. That way he will indeed get 80% of the votes that reflect the actual support in the entire country and he will be able to keep working on making America great again.

• I hope Donald Trump learn his lesson for what the Democrats did to his home

• I am worried that if they don't find anything incriminating they will plant something to make him look bad and guilty of something. What's keeping people from staging a revolution by now? Don't we have any true patriots anymore?

• Where are you! I don't see you out there waving around your AR-15

• Fake evidence... it's guaranteed as Adam Schiff (D-CA) is working on it!

• I agree it's time to take back our country! Don't be silent anymore!

This reply was deleted.