Replies

• Cheers..... You go Girl!!!!!!!

•  

Go look at the other article.  You called me ALL of those things.

I didn't call you names. I didn't berate you, or negate you.  I sarcastically praised you.  And there you go calling me stupid again, right after you said you'd never said any of those things to me. lol 

I can't believe I have to explain this, but you seem so horribly unhappy here in America, with no desire whatsoever to support the ONE man that has the guts and crassness to help America, so I figured Venezuela would be more to your liking. 

For someone who has no interest in me, you sure did write a lot.

Oh, and I can't be a man.  Never have been able to be one.  I'm a woman.

• Really lopez heres your post: 

I don't think I will allow you to decide Paul, who or what makes for a real American patriot.

mlopez lopez
      Tea Party Command Center is a social network
    • Lopez, your shadow ban isn't disturbing. Bashing is not allowed under the rules of conduct. You can attack the content but not the person.

https://teapartyorg.ning.com/page/rules also says, "Offended? Then is not for you." I'd say this means that snowflakes aren't welcome here.

Rules Of Conduct
      Tea Party Command Center is a social network
    • Oh, good!  I was so afraid that you'd come on here and NOT call other people stupid, ignorant, uneducated, unsophisticate fools... among other things.  I would have been really disappointed if you had not been demeaning, degrading, and negating.  I'm glad to see you didn't let me down! 

Now, tell us how we are childish, unable to think for ourselves, how we need the guidance of the intellectually, morally, educationally, ethically, intuitively, spiritually, and psychologically superior gift from God which is yourself.  Tell us how your nickname is 'the sun' and the whole world revolves around you. 

We know we don't have a right to have our own opinions, our own points of view or perspectives.  We know that we are the equvalent of dirt on your holy feet and without you explaining everything to us, we barely know how to draw a breath.  We know that  you can describe ANYTHING to us, because we're too ignurnt to know anything for ourselves. 

We birds will just sit here on the electrical wire and wait for your current to shock us into flight.

There is no one on this forum that is more sactimonious, more self important, and more dangerous that you.  But hey, we peons will be here with baited breath and await your wisdom and knowledge, your guidance, and chastisement, ok? 

When are you leaving for Venzuela?  I need to know when to buy the ticket. 

• lopez what is disturbing... is the fact you are even posting at all. I'll cite your post as evidence of what you call "rubbish" because I have no idea what the h_ll you're talking about!

• OK Paul since you're not allowed to decide what a real American Patriot is, I've got a new task for you... Find all the misspelled words in  "Mr. Mark of Intelligences" post above. It might be a bit hard as you're "ignorant" and all, so I'll give you a bit of help! 

is at all (1) synonmous with going (2) aginst the country, or love of your mother's apple pie. Some might even say it could be the mark of intelligence. And no we the people don't need to sacrifice all the institutions to support Trump. I think I will take strong exception to that statement in particular.  You see (3) you stupidity and lack of understanding carries the seeds of danger.  Ignorant, uneducated, (4) unsohisticated fools like yourself, self  (5) santimonous and

• How about a one way trip to the planet Mars?

• If I help pay for your ticket, will you go on and move to Venezuela?  The LAST thing we need are people like you who are defeatists. 

• Very well said and I couldn't agree more 👍 I like it

This reply was deleted.