Replies

• Did'nt know that one!  Gonna give it a try....

• And I'll double that. They aren't fooling anyone. What they want is to start an insurrection so they might use traitor Milley and his military to put it down. They aren't fooling anyone. Typical commie move.

• That is the fact 

• It is truly unbelievable that the deep state is coming after a former president. Who would have thought that the "law" tries to prosecute a (former) president of the United States of America? This is third world country stuff. America is no longer great.

This will only increase the resolve of Trump supporters. We the people do not tolerate prosecuting a former president. We will support Trump even more than we did before, as if that was possible but here we are. Trump 2024!!!

• Dummycrats do NOT EVEN HAVE A POSSIBLE CANDIDATE.  I strongly disagree! The Democrats have been working the Hi Net Worth Donors - The Candidates are frightening!!!!! Michele Obama and Pelosi's Nephew CA Gov. Gavin Newsome! 

• Honest Election?  Definition of Insanity: Keep using the same corrupted: Election Officials, Election Rules, and Voting Machines and... expect a different outcome. The only thing that has changed is that it has been confirmed the Biden regime is giving US ID cards to the millions of illegals he's inviting into the country and all of a sudden, the Democrats are silent about how requiring Voter ID is racist! I wonder why????

• Next time around President Donald J. Trump will make sure that he controls the entire election process. He won't lose his re-election bid anymore. You can bet money on that.

• Trump will win the election in 2024. That's when he will take care of business once and for all. No more rigged elections and decisive wins for Trump.

• Me??  Yes.  I've been female all of my life.  Got a problem with that??

• Well now lopez... Don't you look like the fool that you are... suggesting to a girl to go use the girls bathroom...LOL!  Question: Have you determined what your pronouns are yet..... lopez?   

This reply was deleted.