ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• When President Trump is back in the White House, he will also assume total control over the FBI, he'll clean house there, and then use it to eliminate demonrats, rinos, and any other opposition. We the people are blessed to have such a capable candidate in President Trump, who will ensure our freedom and liberties, which are the only things that matter in the end. 

• Defund the FBI, DOJ and all the worthless agencies they are all corrupt

• That's why they should give even more......if Trump can take the heat, so can they!

• THAT IS SO RIGHT!    TRUMP IS AMAZING, HOW HE CAN DEAL WITH SO MUCH PRESSURE IS BEYOND ME, BUT I AM SO GLAD HE CAN!

ILONA, THAT IS THE ONLY INTELLEGENT THING YOU CAN DO, OTHERWISE,THEY WILL GET IT ONE WAY OR THE OTHER!

Trump MS Finance Director: Wealthy People Fear the FBI Showing Up if they Donate
      How Corrupt Is The FBI?“I'm finance director for Donald Trump in Mississippi, so we raise money. I've talked to a number of very wealthy individuals…
    • ILONA, THAT IS THE ONLY THINK YOU CAN DO, OTHERWISE THEY WILL GET ONE WAY OR THE OTHER!

• TRUMP IS COMING!!!

This reply was deleted.