Replies

• All the communist democrats and Biden must drop dead into Hell for the good of America!!

• I will vote for him but if he didn't learn anything from his first time it won't do any good...

• Amen Mlopez lopez. 100% agree. Need to restore Trust and Justice in our Government Institutions. No more two-tiered Justice system. Indict and Prosecute the real criminals. Most of all, those who orchestrated the obvious steal of the 2020 Presidential Election. Then the rest of the corrupt politicians in both Parties. Restore Law and Order from the top down. Gut our redundent and excessive government agencies in order to get the deficit under control. #Trump2024

• You can't get through to this guy, he hates Trump. To him you, me, and those like us are just ignorant  fools supporting a moron!

• Every agency without a constitutional authority should be done away with, in my opinion. Every agency with criminal actions as part of its activities should be demolished. 

• They may, but first there needs to be a full recall, as the Col. says, followed by a constitutional or "Necessary and Proper" justification that is formally written in the Re-Justification for Existance.

You are right, some are needed, but because we have lost complete control over government, a startover with clear limitations needs to happen. Ex: We may actually need NIH, NIAID, CDC, however, they must be put in their place. 

If the definition of common law rights is that "My rights end at your nose," as has been quoted to me, then no agency has any right whatsoever to force me or anyone into hypoxia, hypoxemia, or to even be tested, much less to inject myself with nano that replaces my dna with synthetic dna. Or to force me out of my job. 

No one or thing or agency has tbese rights over you, anyone else, or me. And yet, they have gotten away with it clearly.

A revolution is due. One way or the other. 

• I believe he learned a lesson in that pit of Vipers which is much worse than Ceasar's Palace. Round two, heads will roll.

• The first thing to do is fire and arrest the top 3 in the FBI, CIA, DOJ, HS, CDC, Health and Welfare, IRS, and the whole cabinate.

• Let's pray he gets elected again. At least he has always followed through on his promises

This reply was deleted.