ADMIN

6404245097?profile=RESIZE_584x

President Donald Trump on Saturday shared a series of images of individuals possibly responsible for vandalizing the Andrew Jackson statue in Lafayette Square.

The flyer urges Americans to contact the U.S. Park Police or the FBI if anyone has information on the people possibly involved with the crimes that occurred on June 22.

The president tweeted out 15 flyers featuring people photographed at the scene.

read more here: https://www.trumptrainnewsmedia.com/post/trump-throws-dragnet-on-violent-mob-and-urges-americans-to-contact-fbi-with-

here: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/27/donald-trump-seeks-information-on-violent-mob-via-twitter/

here: https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/vandalization-of-federal-property-washington-dc

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Which one of Kavanaugh's decision was a problem for you? - No, I didn't review every single judge but neither did you although you are retired and collect a government pension. I just read that these days legal decisions look much better to me, which indicates that there are better judges on the bench. 

• In the course of three Supreme Court decisions over the past several days, Justice Brett Kavanaugh has validated the  concerns held by many conservatives about his judicial style. In those three cases, Kavanaugh has sided with the liberal wing and Chief John Roberts over objections by the likes of Neil Gorsuch, Clarence Thomas, and Sam Alito.

See: https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/jeff-reynolds/2020/04/27/just...

Wake up Paul...

Justice Brett Kavanaugh Confirms Fears Conservatives Had About Him
    • Then why did Trump nominated Kavanaugh, why did every single Republican Senator (except for Murkowski for technical reasons) vote for him, and why did all but one demorat vote against him? - With Trump nominating him and with the kind of voting in the Senate, I believe he is a good choice. Maybe you are disappointed in him after the fact, not when he was nominated by Trump and when he had the struggles to get through the Senate against opposition by demorats. I am almost certain you didn't side with the demorats but you supported Kavanaugh totally at the time.

• Why does the wind blow changing its direction at will... why do some men compromise their values for a mere bowl of porridge and others require a pig's ear for a silk purse.  Why?  Why after 3 1/2 yrs are we told to wait... the swamp will be drained next year and when next year comes and the swamp is larger and filled with more alligators and snakes... what will be the excuse but I need a little more time. 

When does patience become an excuse for cowardice or complicity... when is enough, enough... will the oceans need to be drained before the swamps are drained... will Trump ever find enough Judges or members of the SCOTUS too claim the prize to make America Great Again?  Where is that Greatness anyway... in the statutes pulled down or the number of flags spit upon and burnt... how many more of those precious blood-bought symbols of our pride and Nation need to be destroyed before we are Great Again?

Some would rather swallow a Camel than to admit it is in the tent and has brought others with him... Some would see the White House aflame and say next year, next year we will build a new one. However, that man shall never see next year or a new house ... nor will a nation of fools reap where patience, once a virtue, becomes King and Evil rules the day and no more hides in the shadows of the night.  I wish you lots of luck with NEXT YEAR...  Next year the rain will fall and the deserts will bloom, next year the wicked will just pack up and go away. Yeah, next year.

• Absolutely love number two. Would love hear responses.

• Love to see them hanged for this.

• This is a good idea but until the ones funding them do some serious time it will not stop. We know who they are and so do the Politicians so it should be fairly easy to prove 

• Awesome! Finally some action.

• Good deal Pres. Trump. Finally some consequences?

• Really, what consequences... one's face on a wanted poster is not a consequence, its political theater until they actually arrest, try and sentence these criminals... that has not happened and those who have been arrested were merely slapped on the wrist... we don't know if there will be a consequence of any significance until they are found, indicted, tried, and sentanced.

This reply was deleted.