ADMIN

5738424077?profile=RESIZE_584x

President Trump will resume hosting campaign rallies sometime in the next two weeks, returning one of the president's most potent weapons to his arsenal as the 2020 campaign season enters a pivotal stretch, Fox News is told.

Trump had suspended the rallies, which energize his base and allow his team to collect a treasure trove of voter data, in early March amid the coronavirus pandemic.

“Americans are ready to get back to action and so is President Trump," Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale told Fox News. "The Great American Comeback is real and the rallies will be tremendous. You’ll again see the kind of crowds and enthusiasm that Sleepy Joe Biden can only dream of.”

As late as March 9, Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, remarked that going to campaign rallies may not be a bad idea.

read more here: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-to-resume-campaign-rallies-after-coronavirus-hiatus

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• President TRUMP should start rallying now, Democrats started their rallies disguised as protests !

• Damn straight.

• Great he needs to get the msg out there.  The truth is going to be great to hear.   

• Best news in a while. When Trump talks directly to the American people, everyone listens. Trump delivers the best speaches I have ever heard. That's a real leader for you. 

• YES

• YEAH and I hope that there is increased security as the left is unglued and may pull off some horrible domestic terrorist attack...

• YEAH!!!

• This will do a LOT to get businesses and schools to open up. 

This reply was deleted.