Replies

• I have contacted my SENATOR asking the question WHY ARENT REPUBLICANS taking a stand against what is happening at our Southern  Border i have seen mySenator on all the news outlets talking about the problem but offering NO SOLUTIONS We the people are well aware of the problem but thus far no solutions coming from either side, I asked why the Republicans doint offer an Immigration reform bill even if it does not pass at least show the American people that somone in Washington is at least trying to come up with a solution, talking points and pointing out the failures of this administration is not a solution. I seriously doubt i ever hear back from her. TALKING POINTS AND POINTING OUT FAILURES IS NOT A SOLUTION ITS TIME FOR SOMEONE IN CONGRESS TO STAND UP AND TAKE SOME ACCOUNTABLILITY. IMMIGRATION REFORM AND ENFORCING THE LAW IS NEEDED NOW THIS CAN NOT CONTINUE UNCHECKED.

• So many in the GOP are part and parcel of the Left it's not likey they would engage in effective measures to save this republic.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Unrtil we get rid of the Republican leadership, Democrats will always be in charge. Get rid of the old farts like McConnell.

• It's a betrail of th People.. not McCarthy or the House... They work for the People.

McConnell is a traitor and has NEVER BEEN on board with our Constitutional heritage and the GOP's planks... McConnell needs to be forced to resign or change parties.  The RNC and every State GOP needs to throw him out and do it immediately... no more negotiating wth this ass.

• Here's a profit-making idea Trump might like... A DECK OF 52 CARDS ranking the Top 52 RINOs needing to be removed... in order of rank.   It's an idea a little late for Christmas but April fool's day is just around the corner and there is always Marx's birthday and May Day...

• Ronald, that's a great idea. If we can get rid of the top 52 rinos, we will have accomplished a lot.

• You are so correct

• You are correct. We don't a voice in ANY money management either and it's our money.  

• Lopez, you are correct. "We don't elect and and we don't have any power to diselect." The GOP leadership is running circles around us and we watch them under the spell of powerless inability. If it wasn't for President Trump, nobody would have stood up to them, which is why we the people love Trump so much. 

• When the Republicans removed Mitch McConnell and started working for the people but they are spineless cowards so this is only a dream 

This reply was deleted.