ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My wife and I say Ben Carson for VP. If any thing was to happen to Trump, our country will need a firm calm leader. I think most people see Carlson that way.

• YES MICK: MOST ASSUREDLY:  But we are Not hearing of his intentions nor Trump saying anything....Maybe we better call-write or message them to see how they respond....

• IMHO  DeSANTIS as V.P. for his Loyalty to OUR USA, his Ability and public presence as a dynamic legislator. After that TRUMP can build a tremendous cabinet to encourage that TRUE AMERICAN HISTORY BE TAUGHT IN OUR CHILDREN'S SCHOOLS and put Congress on notice that they better dedicate Their Service to OUR CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

• DeSantis played us for fools on Disney. Gave them tax-free status, then made a big deal of taking it away, then gave it back to them. 

• Seems as if some of you may have DeSANTIS characterized better than me. His DISNEY acceptance of the P.C.-L.G.B.T. is definitely a strike against him considering DISNEY's primary Audience---CHILDREN. Such an action is oposed to BIBLICAL teachings, ( from which the USA has done "fairly well" for over 200 years--Not Perfect, But fairly well): As MR. RUSSELL says, we might be leary that DeSantis might "cave" to the "Deep $tate, considering how he reacted to the LGBT-DISNEY Acceptance.  As ILONA has stated he had another "strike" opposing Trump.  And IF Truly Pro AMERICAN, he can still display that mettle in Florida.  OUR FORUM HERE MAKES a Valuable point, being these candidates need to publicly subject themselves to some thorough grilling on their background and if their actions have been in "sync" with their professed beliefs.

• DeSantis would cave to the deep state!!!!!

• DeSantis needs to stay in Florida and finish the job!

I'm tired of all these politicians spending our money on campaigns and then walk away before their term is up.  He is young, he has much time, he betrayed Trump and that doesn't make for a really good team! Trum will go with Lake most likely, she has been a great supporter, and excellent candidate, those two would  make a fantastic team. The rest of them running against Trump need to go and find other jobs, they aren't fit to be part of his cabinet, they all should have said, we aren't running against Trump, we are standing with him, behind him, supporting him.........but they didn't. That would have been classy, but instead they kissed the behind of the RNC to make a name for themselves, to qualify to be next in line next election! 

• So right Ilona, if Desantis had backed Trump and Made Florida Again, he would have been unstoppable in 2028. Now, America 1st doesn't trust him and neither do many Florida voters. 

• ROBERT:  i believe at that time DeSantis allowed to get caught up in STUPID POLITICAL GAMESMANSHIP. If he feels the same now about Trump, I'd Eliminate him.  An UNQUESTIONABLY  LOYAL and CAPABLE V.P. is what TRUMP will require to help direct a TEAM to squash this "Liberal Nonsense" that could suck the USA down the bowl to COMMUNISM.

• I agree, DeSantis would have been my choice in 28, but he listened, allowedto the idiots to influence him. He had a great political future but he ruined his career because of this poor decision to run against Trump! It was STUPID! This bothers me about DeSantis, while the others are useless, they are all trying to ride on coattails. Regardless how good they may sound right now making people think about considering them......none of them will ever reside in the WH.

This reply was deleted.