Replies

• Yes, and only people who do not think would allow such bigotry to be instated!

• dementia didn't pick her, the puppet masters picked her just like they picked him!!!!!  Two bobblehead puppets to do the bidding of satan and his satanic billionaire financiers who will spend eternity with him in the Lake of Fire!!!!!  They don't know it but they are already defeated!!!!!!!!!!

• I bet he was also hoping for some of what Willie Brown got--the pervert 

• the gop establishment is in co-conspiracy with devildemocommiecrats to destroy the nation for their gain of personal wealth and power!!!!!  The few patriots in the republican party are suppressed as much as possible by the establishment TRAITORS like mcconnell, graham, murkowski, collins, cornyn, mccarthy, cheney, kinzinger, and many others!!!!!!!!!

• Biden did not choose her to be his VP someone else did that for him.

• JEFF, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!  joe dementia doesn't know where he is 99% of the time!!!!!!!!!!

• I don't usually agree with Gabbard's politics (she is a democrat), but she definitely has a point on this.  We all know how fantastic (cough cough wheeze wheeze) Commiela Harris is.

• She is fantastic alright, when it comes to spreading her legs for anyone who will advance her prospects for power!!!!!!!!!!  She is a whore and a skank !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I don't have all of the facts but read an article recently that Gabbard is one of World Economic Forum [WEF] "Future Leaders". There is something about her that has always bothered me but I'm not sure what it is. 

• I just hope that there is nothing to the persistent rumors going around that Harris herself will be the USSC nominee to get her out of the way since she is such a disaster, and to allow Biden to attempt to set up Hillary Clinton as his next VP, and ultimately the Dem Presidential nominee when Biden bails after one term as he is likely to do.

This reply was deleted.