ADMIN

In front of the Post... - U.S. Senator Kirsten Gillibrand | Facebook

Local lawmakers were among dozens of demonstrators demanding a ceasefire in the Israel-Hamas war who were arrested outside New York Sen. Chuck Schumer’s Brooklyn home on Friday night, according to police sources.

Hundreds of people gathered at the Grand Army Plaza for the rally, organized by Jewish Voice for Peace — a self-described anti-Zionist activist group — before marching a few blocks to the senator’s Park Slope residence and blocking the street.

“New York Jews blocking @SenSchumer’s home demanding a ceasefire NOW,” Jewish Voice for Peace Action wrote on X.

Protesters held a large banner that read, “Jews say stop genocide against Palestinians” in front of Schumer’s building’s door with several police officers standing nearby.

read more:

https://nypost.com/2023/10/13/dozens-demanding-us-end-israel-aid-arrested-outside-schumers-nyc-home/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Amazing it only happened at Schumer's home, if he was a regular Jew, nothing would have been done.

• I thought that was convienent but nobody got arrested when they protested at the Supreme Court houses. The left are disgutung  jerks

•  Commie Priviledge. 

• Take the dozen or so and give all them a one way ticket to a country of their choice . No return ,no refund .

• We sure have a bunch of stupid Americans coming out of our so called schools. Probably because they are too busy teaching them CRT and grooming them. What do they not understand that when one Country destroys and KILLS many citizens and children in a Country that retaliation is eminent. If they did that to America would we sit back and let it happen. Now that I think about it Biden and the commie Dems and Rhinos would probably do so.

• Yep, and Chucky is probably not too pleased that his Democrat base is well represented among these poor, deluded individuals. But then sociopaths have no ability to care about anything that doesn't promote their narcisstic self-interest, so he's probably thinking about how these protests can be turned to his political advantage.

• It's not who but WHAT is being protested that triggers PROSECUTION for exercising one's 1st Amendment Right to assemble peacefully to protest against government policy.

• I'm joining the chorus: why no protesters arrested outside the homes of Supreme Court justices?

Maybe, just maybe, global warming is not our biggest problem? Did I ever tell you about earth's variable axis tilt, wobble, and elliptical orbit around the sun?

This reply was deleted.