ADMIN

Electionfraud memes. Best Collection of funny Electionfraud pictures on  iFunny Brazil

The Virginia Democratic Party is instructing activists to include deceased citizens and “bad” addresses when generating voter contact lists, The Federalist has learned.

A pivotal tool Virginia Dems use to target voters for their ballot harvesting and get-out-the-vote efforts is VoteBuilder, an online database of all registered voters in Virginia operated by the Virginia Democratic Party and the Democratic National Committee. In the words of the Virginia Democrats themselves, “this database contains the names and other important information about registered voters – information that we can use to target likely voters for Democratic campaigns.”

Democrat activists who use VoteBuilder can look up specific information about each registered voter and group them into likely Democrat voter outreach lists, which they then use for GOTV outreach, including phone banking and ballot harvesting.

On the Virginia Democrats’ VoteBuilder website, there are instructions for how activists can use the tool to generate voter contact lists for absentee ballot chasing, a.k.a., ballot harvesting. The website describes it as generating absentee ballot “labels,” a process which also functions to collect a list of voters’ addresses.

In the instructions on the web page, however, there are screenshots of the VoteBuilder database that show activists can generate an expanded outreach list by adding voters (under “Suppressions”) with “bad” addresses, National Change of Address forwarding addresses (residents who have moved), and even those who have died to the baseline list of active and inactive registered voters with accurate addresses. From there, activists can create lists of these voters’ phone numbers and addresses so they can contact them and collect their mail-in ballots.

read more:

https://thefederalist.com/2022/12/09/virginia-dems-ballot-harvesting-manual-instructs-going-after-dead-people-bad-addresses/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Demodrcats are making themselves irrelevent and I am happy about that. Cummuppance will be a bitch for them. Get ready. Harden your hearts. Don't listen to their wailing and gnashing of teeth.  Ignore them if they tear their clothes or pull their hair. It will be the hell they have been begging for. Democrats will reap the whirlwing after haiving sewn the wind under full knowledge that what they are doing is wrong.

• I elections were actually honest, the Democrat party would cease to exist. Democrats only win by massive voter fraud. 

• So they will give citizenship to tens of millions of illegals/criminals to make sure they always win, take over and they openly become dictators! Like Putin, it's fixed, he will win as long as he wants, the people can do NOTHING about it!

• I know people who believe 'we can do nothing' are sincere.  BUT ... this way of thinking is deadly.

If there is genuinely nothing we can do, literally nothing, then we are indeed doomed.  We should just sit back and watch TV while eternal night enfolds us.

But fortunately, there are many things we can do.  Even in genuine dictatorships, like China's or Iran's, the rulers' grip is not secure. Fortunately, we are in a situation hundreds of times better than the Chinese or Iranians.

The enemy has two strategies to destroy us:

(1) to convince us that there is nothing we can do, so just lie down and let them take over completely.

(2) If that doesn't work, try to provoke us into doing something stupid, like the 6 January fiasco, which was a huge gift to the enemy: dozens of patriots are going to prison for a long time, hundreds for a shorter time, millions of dollars will flow into the bank accounts of lawyers ... all that energy drained from the patriotic movement.

But the fact is, as the Left eats away at the foundations of America, there will be consequences. The average American will wake up. Already hundreds of thousands of people who do not think of themselves as conservatives, are alarmed about the sexualization of their children, are not happy with defunding the police, and are uneasy about our crazy, inconsistent foreign policy -- collapsing before the Taliban, goading the Russians.

We can win these people.  We have just begun to fight.

• Reagan said we aren't helpless in any situation, we can only lose if we do NOTHING! He said it much more eloquently!

• God bless Ronnie. I still miss him.

• He sure was the best......until Trump came along he had no match!

• I always called him Ronnie also,  and still do. A very good man.

• I'm tired of hearing about all the fraud the Democrats do on every election and our spineless Republicans do nothing and even the DOJ which is a good thing for them are we letting the Democrats control our elections 

• That's what makes my blood boil. They are spineless cowards and I have disdain for them.

This reply was deleted.