😨 What Is A One Party Democracy? 😨

destroyed-democracy-003-vector-35722672.jpg?profile=RESIZE_180x180So, the only ones who own Democracy are the Dems!? But isn't Democracy the system people choose who they want to represent them?   If the Dems have done what the people want then they shouldn't fear not being chosen by the people for another term, Right? 

But if the Dems control Democracy, then it is no longer a Democracy but a Oligarchy so are they asking the American people to change America to an oligarchy and deny everyone’s right to choose thereby destroying our Democracy, the very thing they are asking us to protect by voting for a single party??? 😨

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Where did our constitutional representative  republic go?

Who hijacked it?

Was it the butcher? The baker? The photographer? The voter? Nope. All victims.

Nope. It was our courts, our reps, our leaders, our military, our banksters, our international corpses that grew up into mega instead of MAGA, our p/residents, our media and even our churches operating under "see no evil, say no evil, keep quiet in the face of evil." Kill babies. Torture animals. Poison everything. Instead of :  First do no harm, Now it's do harm. Did I miss anything?

• Jea, it wasn't the military, at least not yet!!!!!  I believe most of the military will side with We the People when the time comes!!!!!!!!!!

• Very well put Jea9

• actually it was the stupidity of the electorate that hijacked it.

Keep in mind that even as screwed up as things are in this country the demented pervert still has a 42% aproval rating.  

When almost half of the population thinks that the commie idiot is doing a good job for this country it is those "people" that are the problem.

• Historically the electorate follows their leadership... civil and political leaders.  The masses are like sheep, they need care and herding... they need leadership to keep them out of trouble and secure from their enemies. 

Our leaders have become our nemesis... starting with the Church our leaders have abandoned the current generation to the new world order... The Church left its primary duty to inculcate a deep sense of moral responsibility to society… they failed to instruct our youth on the path of righteousness… in the Judeo/Christian ethic.  They turned over the education of our children to the ungodly and now wonder why all hell has broken loose in society.

I blame leadership... the civil and religious leaders of our nation have failed their highest duty to train up our children in the ways of our Lord and His Kingdom… instead, they turned over our heritage to Belial… the Devil... and now wonder why all hell is breaking loose in the Earth.  Wonder no more… the People were led like sheep to the slaughter by their leaders.

Our leaders failed to properly discipline our society… too, inculcate Godly moral standards for the family, government, commerce, and society… they have all gone the way of Belial… the Devil.  Yet, there is hope for recovery. However, it would take a unified national movement and a revival of the Body of Christ in all the Earth; too, to bring it about.  God has promised:

“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” 2 Chronicles 7:14

The question is will the people repent and return to their God?

• Our corrupt media, washed in the betrayal of our country, have ensured that people believe "ya know, ..the thing." It literally will take the hand of@ God to save this country. 

• If the church were doing its job as the core institution of our society none of this would be happening...The Church leadership failed to inculcate the core values of the Christian faith ... Most of the church's leadership aboanoned their flock to go after the wealth of the world... filthy lucre of the world.. The Church is adrift suffering from their rebellion... and it appears there shall be no end to it until  Christ returns...

• You can identify those churches of lucre. It is where Holy Spirit is not allowed to move as He would, were He not controlled by servants of the minimal, or of the clock, if you prefer. A five minute Welcome video, 17 minutes of worship. A 20 minute sermon saying not much at all. No alter call. No laying on of hands upon the desperate, the needy and the 'normies.' No prophesy.

No changing timing. That is the only thing that stands. The clock.

Exactly who are these "pastors" serving? Having a form of godliness but,....no power or authority from Heaven. Laodiscean (sp) is too good of a term for them. No alter call?  WHAT?

They have made nothing of what they  were entrusted with. They only made money. Reminds me of a scripture about talents.... .

• Well said ... Jea9

• Things go from order to disorder unless Patriots like us get in the way! 

This reply was deleted.