Replies

• Patriots, we need to stop using Facebook and Twitter. They are using us and censoring us. We need to start a boycott. If their numbers decline advertisers will not want to do business with them. STOP USING THESE COMPANIES THEY ARE CORRUPT!!!!!!!!!!!! EMAIL YOUR FAMILY, YOUR FRIENDS AND TELL THEM TO STOP THEIR POSTING. THESE COMPANIES WORKED TO STEAL THE ELECTION FROM US. ONCE AGAIN STOP USING THESE COMPANIES. I'm sure we can support a conservative company that doesn't censor us.

• ADMIN

We need Rallies. Not just any rallies. Not the President doing them for us, but US doing them For him! Invite him to them, have everyday Americans, HIS PEOPLE, as he likes to call us, speak. Lots of music, flags... just good ole American stuff going on. I think if we the people show him appreciation then it would send a message to the left .. albeit not a big on because oh you know... we are RACIST and all that... just saying.... Find different social media platforms that won't censor, etc.. 

• Patriots, we need to stop using Facebook and Twitter. They are using us and censoring us. We need to start a boycott. If their numbers decline advertisers will not want to do business with them. STOP USING THESE COMPANIES THEY ARE CORRUPT!!!!!!!!!!!! EMAIL YOUR FAMILY, YOUR FRIENDS AND TELL THEM TO STOP THEIR POSTING. THESE COMPANIES WORKED TO STEAL THE ELECTION FROM US. ONCE AGAIN STOP USING THESE COMPANIES. I'm sure we can support a conservative company that doesn't censor us.

• Parler and rumble are two good sources for uncensored and unbiased apps

• Love it, Admin Meloni B. DeFord!  Recruit a manageable board.  Have the board organize one rally as a model for future rallies.  Recruit workers for the board's plan.  Have a meeting with them tp work out suspected bugs.  Board should organize rally board chairs for every state and perhaps more due to state size.  Conference with them via computer about plans and deadline dates for the new chairs to complee their boards and meetings and their plans.  Main board then works with the other board chairs to sety a particular date when all rallies will take place.  Rally then.  Do it,  Admin Meloni B. DeFord!  You are in that position. Do it!

• That sounds good John, but people in these rooms have to be motivated, and willing to do it.

• Such schemes require funding... and the lack of funding is a major problem for all patriot groups.... we need to form a collaborative confederacy too pool resources... making the best use of the available funds.  Instead of competing for the somewhat limited pool of resources, let's expand the pool by asking Billionaires to support our efforts.  If necessary shame them into giving... look at what Soros, Gates, Zuckerberg, and O'Rourke have done for the left... where are the Constitutionalist's wealthy benefactors?

This reply was deleted.