When man abandons the natural law... when he leaves the standards of the Creator...  too, impose his own will over those of nature and the Creator the law becomes the arbitrary product of mankind's will.  Whenever and wherever the law is anchored in the feckless and arbitrary judgment of man... chaos and calamity ensue...

Every man's standards are not necessarily those of his neighbor... nor are they convenient and conducive for the safe and orderly conduct of society.  Wherever, the interchange, and the discourse of society, becomes the will and product of mankind, tyrants rule, and the weak suffer...  When the law serves the arbitrary will of man no one is secure in his liberty and property. Wherever the Natural Law of the Creator is not the foundation of civil discourse and the rule of law... mankind is most miserable and nature is abused.

For society to be at peace and the people secure in their possessions and lives... the Natural Law of God must be the foundation of The Common Law... the standards for society must not become the arbitrary will of mankind.  A just society is governed by a moral standard outside the arbitrary and pernicious will of man.   the Natural and Common law of our forefathers were established on Biblical Standards... God's Laws are higher and His ways are not mankind's ways, they are perfect. The Judeo/Christian ethic and its laws served our fathers as the foundation for the greatest nation and social order ever conceived on this earth... However, this generation has abandoned these precepts for their own set of WOK standards.  Our social order is no longer rooted in the will of our CREATOR ... God.

Society INDEED HAS STANDARDS... Albiet, they are those of man.. arbitrary, pernicious, and self-serving... Ungodly WOK standards now function as the moral underpinning for the law in our society.

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Amen Brother in JESUS-YESHUA RONALD!!

12202259674?profile=RESIZE_930x

JESUS-YESHUA CHRIST-MESSIAH is KING of kings and LORD ( ADONAI ) of lords, HE is the ALPHA and OMEGA, HE is the BEGINNING and ENDING, HE Is the FIRST and the LAST!!

Love Always and Shalom, YSIC \o/

Kristi

• Character defines all men. Character defines God Almighty, Father, Son and Spirit, 3 in One.
    Each of His names defines one part of His overall, undefinable character. Savior is Yahoovah, or Jehovah. Yehovah Yirah/Jireh is Provider. Yehovah Raphi is Healer. Yehovah Nissi is our Banner. LORD is God and His Government of Seed, Plant and Harvest. Lord is the 3 in One—Father, Son and Spirit.
    Abraham knew Him as Provider, therefore he trusted Him that He would NOT actually let Abraham burn his son, his only son—as a sactifice. He knew, because he was a friend of God. He knew His WAYS.

YouTube has videos of people, Christians leaders/pastors, who were given a death and Pearly Gates experience. The two that I watched, each was asked one question. That question was to be taken back to earth, to inform His people, of what is important to HIM. 

One question was:  Did you learn to LOVE?

The other question was:  Did you love MY SON?

It was not a test of linquistics or language comprehension. It was not a test of legaleze or legalism. It had nothing to do with law. It had to do with WHO HE IS, WAS and always WILL BE.
    Prophet Robin Bullock teaches that the most important question each of us must answer is: WHO IS HE to US? Nothing else matters.

Jesus asked His disciples, "WHO DO YOU SAY I AM?"  What WAS, WILL BE. And I WILL REQUIRE IT. says GOD. Ecclesiastes!

WE are in a time. A time of crisis. A time of despair. A time of danger. A time to LOOK UP. A time to repent for all it's worth.
    We have no clue, how much THAT alone is worth. Both personally and corporately.
    It is about a clean and pure heart, and it is about bearing the heart of GOD for this time, this season, this word, this world.

The prophetic words that have yet to be fulfilled, are plentiful and very very exciting.
    When ALL is dark, HE inhabits the DARK. When all is brilliant HE inhabits HIS own GLORY. His Glory is about to shine upon us, through us, and towards a dark and helplessly futile and blind world, devoid of knowing Him, seeing Him, hearing Him. and HE is the only thing that matters. WE EXIST for THIS TIME—to both reveal the Sons and Daughters of our Father—and to carry His soon to be deposited within us—Glory!  This will be a Queen Esther time of preparation, for those who understand the times and seasons..............He HAS made us Kings and Priests, remember???

HE is in full control of everything we are seeing. He is destroying the tops of all mountains, otherwise known as Powers, Principalities and Rulers. He alone knows the end from the beginning and vice-versa.

There are 3 Heavens.

The first heaven is earth, given to Adam and Eve to take dominion and subdue, be fruitful, multiply. They were to GOVERN. They failed. Dominion was given to the legaleze expert, Satan, the Illluminated Cherub. His color was White.....

The Seals have been opened and loosed, by Jesus Christ, after He took the keys of Hell, was resurrected, and finally—seated on His Throne of Authority. Done.

The second heaven is where the Angel from God was sent to deliver the answer to Daniel's humble prayers. (Dan.10:12).
    It is also called the Stellar Heaven, the sun and moon and planets occupy the 2nd heaven. The angel from lucifer's forces fought God's angel who was sent to deliver the answer to Daniel's prayers, and was delayed in battle by demonic spirits/angels  The Angelic spirits fought. The Bible says exactly that. Spiritual Wars between good and evil Angelic Spirits.

Lucifer has caused wars upon wars, acting through his earthly deceived persons. We could all name of bunch of those who serve satan. HIllary channeled Eleanor Roosevelt while occupying our White House, aided by a high-level witch. She is a perfect example of someone fully controlled by lucifer through multiple demonic spirits, as is 0 (bama) and the rest. Jesus said, Cast out Demon (Spirits). He meant it. And He meant for US to DO IT. Acts 2.

The 3rd Heaven is God Almighty's realm.

It is, at this time, crucial that we understand the time and season we are in. And it is crucial to know and see who exactly God is working through. "What was, shall be and is, I require it." 
    That is an illuminating set of scriptures that means that prophesy can be weighed by the question, Is it in the Book of Life? Because what was, shall be again. Therefore, look for the time and season that we are in, in the Bible. The characters play out the scenario again. Ecc. What was, will be, shall be, I require it. Simple. And Revelatory to an amazing level.

Many Prophets identify Trump as Cyrus. Victor Orban is Cyrus. Putin is Cyrus. The President of Poland, Duda, is said to also be a Cyrus. All fighting deep-state agents of lucifer's kingdom.
    This is not foolishess. Kim Clement, a major Prophet, prophesied about Trump back around 2007. That prophesy is found on House of Destiny.org, posted by his daughter. Kim prophesied about the 4th Reich also from about 2010 and 2015. 

Isa. 45:1-25.   Cyrus, the King of Persia, does not acknowledge the one true God, but the LORD will use him to free the Jewish exiles from their slavemasters, and rebuild Jerusalm.
    This scripture coincides exactly with the unfulfilled scriptures in Dan. 2. 43-45. The final and permanent destruction of the empires based on love of money, power and control. Those NOT of God's Kingdom.

Remember, Jesus always said, "Preach the Kingdom of God is HERE."  (PRESENT TENSE).

Dan. 2: 43 And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay.

44 “In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever. 45 This is the meaning of the vision of the rock cut out of a mountain, but not by human hands—a rock that broke the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver and the gold to pieces.

“The great God has shown the king what will take place in the future. The dream is true and its interpretation is trustworthy.” 

All of this is to hopefully help people look UP, for the world is. about to change. CoVid was brought in by evil and used by God to awaken the sleeping and deceived. My pastor and others are saying a major worldwide event is to come soon. The Hebrew Fall feasts will also be coming, whether they will coincide, I do not know. 
    But, a few more scriptures yet to be fulfilled:

I will restore the years the swarming, chewing, devouring and crawling locusts have eaten.
    The wealth of the wicked will come to the righteous.
    The former and latter-day rains will come together.
    Greather than these shall you do. Cast out demons, heal the sick, raise the dead.
    Prodigals coming home. 
    A Billion soul harvest.

These are exciting times. Exhausing, but exciting. 
    There, I have said it, again.

• We will soon birth the Kingdom. Glory deposited within us. A revelation.

• Continue to speak the truth. Amen

• For society to be at peace and the people secure in their possessions and lives... the Natural Law of God must be the foundation of The Common Law... the standards for society must not become the arbitrary will of mankind.  A just society is governed by a moral standard outside the arbitrary and pernicious will of man. 

When man abandons the natural law... when he leaves the standards of the Creator...  too, impose his own will over those of nature and the Creator the law becomes the arbitrary product of mankind's will.  Whenever and wherever the law is anchored in the feckless and arbitrary judgment of man... chaos, and calamity ensue...

• For society to be at peace and the people secure in their possessions and lives... the Natural Law of God must be the foundation of The Common Law... the standards for society must not become the arbitrary will of mankind.  A just society is governed by a moral standard outside the arbitrary and pernicious will of man. 

When man abandons the natural law... when he leaves the standards of the Creator...  too, impose his own will over those of nature and the Creator the law becomes the arbitrary product of mankind's will.  Whenever and wherever the law is anchored in the feckless and arbitrary judgment of man... chaos, and calamity ensue...

• God doesn't challenge His children with a linguistic dual over the Name to use when  calling on Him... Neither does He hide His prefered name for prayer... Father.  The Lords Prayer is clear on how God would like us to pray it follows:

th?id=OIP.gqCA3dFryUd7KUjcRTIMSgHaHa&w=160&h=160&rs=1&qlt=80&o=6&dpr=2.9&pid=3.1

• Thank you, Colonel.

• This reply was deleted.
    • This is what the LORD says: “As the new wine is found in a cluster of grapes, and men say, ‘Do not destroy it, for it contains a blessing,’ so I will act on behalf of My servants; I will not destroy them all.

And I will bring forth descendants from Jacob, and heirs from Judah; My elect will possess My mountains, and My servants will dwell there. Sharon will become a pasture for flocks, and the Valley of Achor a resting place for herds, for My people who seek Me..." (Isaiah 65:8-10)

We are the new wine... and God's plan for us doesn't include the destruction now descending upon the earth... We are His New Creation:

The Glorious New Creation  Isaiah 65:17-25

17 “For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth;
      And the former shall not be remembered or [a]come to mind.
      18 But be glad and rejoice forever in what I create;
      For behold, I create Jerusalem as a rejoicing,
      And her people a joy.
      19 I will rejoice in Jerusalem,
      And joy in My people;
      The voice of weeping shall no longer be heard in her,
      Nor the voice of crying.

20 “No more shall an infant from there live but a few days,
      Nor an old man who has not fulfilled his days;
      For the child shall die one hundred years old,
      But the sinner being one hundred years old shall be accursed.
      21 They shall build houses and inhabit them;
      They shall plant vineyards and eat their fruit.
      22 They shall not build and another inhabit;
      They shall not plant and another eat;
      For as the days of a tree, so shall be the days of My people,
      And My elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
      23 They shall not labor in vain,
      Nor bring forth children for trouble;
      For they shall be the descendants of the blessed of the Lord,
      And their offspring with them.

24 “It shall come to pass
      That before they call, I will answer;
      And while they are still speaking, I will hear.
      25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together,
      The lion shall eat straw like the ox,
      And dust shall be the serpent’s food.
      They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain,”
      Says the Lord."

God shall answer us before we call... bless us going out and coming in...  We are not reserved for the wrath of God... He has created a new heaven and earth for the heirs of salvation.

Strong's Hebrew: 3318. יָצָא (yatsa) -- to go or come out
    • I believe He cares more about relationship with each of us, and that we put Him first. Faith is most important. Faith and Relationship. Abraham was a friend of God. 

This reply was deleted.