ADMIN

This Is Calley Means. He Is A Former Food & Pharmaceutical Consultant

After working in both Big Pharma & the Food Industry he says 100% these two industries work together to poison us for profit

“They're very connected”

“There’s just a simple economic fact. Let's not get conspiratorial, let's not get emotional. We are being poisoned as a population at scale and that's happening because the largest industry in the country, again, just as a statement of economic fact, makes money when we get sicker, when we get more depressed, when we get more infertile.

The health care is the largest industry in the country. It's the fastest growing industry in the country.

More mortgages when we drive through a neighborhood are paid for by the health care industry. More people, their dignity is tied to that industry and I worked for pharma and I worked for the food industry which we can get into.

They're very connected. And the raw economic fact is that those industries are fueled by an imperative for not only for us to get sicker, but for kids to get sicker.

Chronic disease is the greatest economic invention, the greatest profit maximizing invention in human history because it's recurring revenue and we don't die right away and we think our savior's in a pill.

We live in fear. We're told to trust the system and we keep racking up pills.”

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –