ADMIN

Biden calls for nationwide mask mandate | WCTI

There are no visitor logs available for President Joe Biden's private Delaware home where six classified documents were found, the White House announced on Monday.

The White House Counsel's Office impressed that the president's Greenville home is 'personal' and as such no recordings of who comes in-and-out would be available.

It comes after a growing chorus of Republican lawmakers have called for the visitor logs to Biden's private home and to a Washington, DC area think tank where classified documents were also found.

The Penn Biden Center was used by Biden as a personal office from about 2017 through when he launched his 2020 campaign.

Ten top secret pages were reportedly found there by Biden's personal lawyers while cleaning out the office. Six so far have been found in his Wilmington-area home.

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11640689/Biden-files-White-House-says-NO-visitor-logs-Wilmington-home-classified-pages-found.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What a bunch of lies

• Martha come on you know you are asking questions you already have the answer to. You know as well as I do, if you or I treated classified docs. The way commie Joe has we would be on trial for Treason.

• No logs AVAILABLE. No matter how they try to spin it -  to me that says - we have them, but we aren't going to give them to you.  Also I wonder if they have "bothered" to investigate the office that Hunter Biden rented and was used by TRAITOR JOE, and a Chinese businessman.  Why han't we heard anything about that?

• Aubrey DUHHH  they are DemocRATS!!! They get away with crap that No one else would ever  Dream of.  THE FBI ARE DEMS. CIA DEMS . OR all bought and paid for. 

• The legal point I am atempting to make here is that according to our Laws - what has occured is the highest level of felony crime in this nation... a hanging offense.....
      If this is not addressed and if people do not hang for this - Americans had better start learning chinese NOW.... not later.

• Notable within our Rule of Law is a requirement to hold a Security Clearance the same or higher than the documents you are handeling....
    In other words;
    #1. If these "biden personal attorneys" do not hold a Q or TS/SCI clearance - WHY ARE THESE "ATTORNEYS" NOT IMMEDIATLY ARRESTED AND CHARGED ?
    #2. If the evidence exists that the chinese were in fact a part of this "think tank" in Pensylvania - THEN WHY ARE THERE NO ARRESTS AND HANGINGS FOR ESPIONAGE ?
    The point here being for #2; if someone, anyone in congress objects to the Rule of Law concerning Espionage and it's players - then our Laws provide a remedy - THEY HANG ALONGSIDE OF THEM......

• Biden isn't going to keep logs of the Chinese and Russian spys he has invited over

This reply was deleted.