Replies

• Wshington and especially the Democrats just dont understand You cant spend your way out of debt, At some point those in Washington must come to the understanding they cant continue to tax and spend, There has not been a balanced budget coming out of Washington in years.

• The runaway spending is not about saving our Republic... just the opposite it is about compromising our national security and our ability to resist annexation into the New World Order.... it is about TREASON and the ongoing Marxist insurgency.

• Lopez is an angry little man who comes on these sites to attempt to boost his little ego. He can make some very interisting posts but then he has to try and make everyone think he is the God of knowledge by insulting them and belittling them just to make himself feel important. He is just a Sad little man looking for acceptance. Just ignor him or like me, expose him for the pitiful little man he really is.

• Weli SIR, Its obvious BIDEN and the DEMOCRATS arent going to save us, All I can tell you sir is that we were much better off under TRUMP than what we have now. The truth of the matter is that NO POLITICAL PARTY OR CANDIDATE CAN SAVE US THERE IS ONLY ONE SAVIOR AND HE IS NOT A POLITICIAN.

• They hate the U.S. citizens. Thanks all Biden voters. 

• WE DEMAND THE DEBT CEILING BE CAPPED AT ITS PRESENT LEVEL... don't default on the debt.  Refuse to increase the debt ceiling to fund runaway government.  Let the non-essential elements of the government shut down until the Congress and President are operating under a Balanced Budget.  

Inform CONGRESS, the administration, and the Bureaucrats that are non-essential employees that they WILL NOT BE PAID until the government is operating under a balanced budget...  if the DOD can refuse to pay the military, after wrongfully discharging them, Congress, the Administration, and non-essential civil service employees can go without pay until America has a balanced budget... and a cap on the debt ceiling.

• The Debt Ceiling can definitely be negotiated... or the government shuts down... until an agreement can be found on our debt.   The Debt Ceiling has ALWAYS BEEN tied to NEGOTIATIONS on how the new debt is allocated.  New revenue is not a solution.... spending is out of control with "trillion dollar increases annually."

• The ironic thing is that lowering taxes across the board for all Americans creates a great, prosperous economy, and actually results in more money being paid to the IRS through taxes, as Americans have more money to dole out. President Trump's tax cuts proved this.

• Inflation is a gratuitous tax on all dollars in circulation... it occurs when the government funds spending with fiat currency... Currency, that is not underwritten with additional tax revenues. 

Inflation is the WORST kind of tax... an undeclared tax.  A Tax that silently cuts directly into the wages, savings, and all dollar-vested securities and assets.  It directly impacts the consumer's disposable income and the ability to expand one's income.  Printing currency to finance government spending is the latest economic scheme of the feckless political class.  Instead of stimulating economic growth, the massive infusion of currency results in more dollars competing for the same products and services... INFLATING the costs of all goods and services paid for with the fiat currency. 

Eventually, America's reckless currency policy will destroy the US Dollar...  Hyperinflation is on the way and with it the destruction of the public's WAGES, savings, and the Dollar as a viable means of exchange for the purchase of goods and services.  Inflation will eventually end the US Dollar as the world's reserve currency.  When that happens ... wheelbarrows full of cash will be necessary to buy a loaf of bread.

Our Politicians and a Wealthy Plutocracy... the DEEP STATE... is deliberately setting up the Middle Class and Poor for the greatest wealth transfer in the History of the world... Indeed, Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschilds". is about to prove itself.  “Give me control of a nations money and I care not who makes its laws.”  One author put it this way:

"The Federal Reserve and other central banks exercise considerable control over our economies via interest rates, debt creation, QE and more. They create massive profits for the financial industry that in turn purchases many politicians and Presidents.

Now expand the concept into other areas and see if the results ring true.

• Give me control of a nation’s financial systems and I shall own the politicians who make the laws.

Print currencies and buy politicians. Same idea – it is easy!

• Give me control of the FBI investigators and I can avoid prosecution and indictments.

(Hmmmm. There was something in the news about this recently…)

• Give me control of the voting machines and I care not who the voters in the popular election actually wanted.

In Philadelphia in 2012, 59 districts cast 100.0% of their votes for Obama and the voting machines show that not one person cast their vote for Romney. Strange. Amazing. Unusual. It might happen once in the age of the universe, or again this November in Philadelphia. Still, a vote of 19,605 to zero in 59 districts is difficult to believe, even in strongly democratic districts in urban America.

• Give me control of the DNC and I care not who the primary voters chose.

(Hmmmm. Ask Bernie Sanders if he agrees.)

• Give me control of the media and I will tell the people of the world what I want them to know, but not necessarily the facts.
        • There is ample evidence that the media has an agenda and promotes certain ideas, regardless of facts. Examples include, “the economy is fine,” “that Presidential candidate is … fill in your favorite accusation,” “unemployment is less than 5% in the US,” “Social Security benefits are guaranteed and the system is solid,” “weapons of mass destruction,” and so many more.
        • Further, the media can control what is NOT reported as news.
      • Give me control of the statistics and I can assure the public that unemployment is either high or low, GDP is weak or strong, violent crime is getting better or worse, drug abuse is mild or extreme, illegal aliens are sneaking into the country or leaving, gang violence is becoming worse or better, or whatever is needed …

Lies, damned lies and statistics!

• Give me control of the Fort Knox gold and Americans can rest assured that no gold will be reported missing and there is no need for an audit.

This is self-explanatory and consistent with observations over the past six decades.

Readers will have other suggestions for this list. I encourage you to add them as comments."

For More See:  Give Me Control Of A Nation’s Money… | Gold Eagle (gold-eagle.com)

Give Me Control Of A Nation’s Money… | Gold Eagle
      “Give me control of a nation’s money and I care not who makes its laws.” Supposedly, this is a quote from Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild. Ignore the…
    • So very true thats the difference between a business man and a lifelong politician, Politicians learn early how to waste our money Business men like President know how to make money and create wealth.

This reply was deleted.