Replies

• Sounds good to me, shut down the nonessential parts of the government.  Also a thought I can spend my money well enough all by myself. I don't  like it when my government assumes it is ok to assign me 95,000 dollars of debt I did not ask for.  The only one that will whine will be the politicians. They have the microphone.  Who cares I dont.

• "Is joe-blow" selfish enough" to do that??  Of course he is; if things don't go his way, then he is going to act like any other two-year-old spoiled brat. That is what liberal/commies do.

• Ever consider that Joe et all are SHORTING THE US DOLLAR and want us to default?  Billions are to be made here... and the President controls the levers to make it wildly lucrative to short the US Dollar... and heavily dollar-vested commodities and businesses.

• Shut the non-essential government down and do not reopen it..., the only parts of the governmetn that shut down are classified as non-essential jobs.. why in God's name would we pay for non-essential employees when we have 31 trillion in national debt?  Keep the non-essential government shut down until we pass a balanced budget and a plan to repay our current debt over the next 10 yrs.

"As of November 2022, the national debt per person is estimated to be between $90,000 and $94,315, based on a debt of $31.12 trillion and a population of nearly 330 million123. However, some sources may use different debt or population figures and report lower or higher numbers".  Summarized from 5 sources and the web.

See:  how much is the national debt per person - Search (bing.com)

• A permanent shut down of all non-essential departments and firing of their employees would make me very happy and, no doubt, would please millions of others. Of course the democommie party would make every attempt to hire those former employees and place them on their own staff, claiming they were "in dire need of extra help" and, of course, needed lots of extra $$$ funds to pay that extra assistance.  At least we could be rid of the majority of unneeded alphabet bureaus and their $$$ six-figure directors.

• Every time the government has been shut down over the past decade or two... the civil service has been paid to stay home... Their salaries were continued.  Government employees should be furloughed.... laid off... their funding is stopped PERIOD.  Civil Servants are not exempt from layoffs or termination when current government revenues are unable to support their salaries without borrowing.

• A shutdown would please me to no end!

• John I agree! I just know how big of a deal the Dems make of it I lol when the Monkey is on their back . 

• Shutting the do nothing governmen down would probably be a good thing as they are all criminals stealing from the American Tax payer while giving it to foreign Nations and their criminal partners

• Well if the govt. Shuts down we know who's fault it is lol. 

This reply was deleted.