Why, do we put up with this?  We don't.  The system that provides us with candidates for public office is broken?  The Political Party System for conducting elections is corrupt... The current methods used in our elections have not yielded the quality leadership necessary to successfully administer our government... federal, state, or local government.  Our elections are corrupt and are at the root of our problems with government and the culture.

It isn't our system of government... nor its underlying precepts for government that has failed us... it is a massively corrupt two-party political system that manages our elections, ensuring their candidates are elected to high public office.  The Public is being forced to choose between candidates that are the lesser of evils.. that is not choice... that is coersion and has led us to... government by political fiat... not the informed choice of those governed.

Our  Nation's problems are not structural they are administrative... the product of a corrupt system for administering elections, and the mechanics of a government administered by corrupt officials, and political electioneering.

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Exactly... except the political class is not working for us... It becomes extremely problematic to remove someone whose election and support are not controlled by those looking to replace them. 

The American people no longer hold an exclusive franchise on the Ballot Box in America... an elite plutocracy chooses our leadership... using a corrupt system of election law and political power to manage elections to predetermined outcomes.

• AGAIN COL, I AGREE 100%

• Yes Washington has become corrupt beyong belief but "We The People" are not without the power to "drain the swamp."

Article V Convention Of The States . The founders provided a way for the states to impose the people wills on all branches of government via a Convention Of The States . The Constitution article V gives "we the people" the way to Take Back Their Government . Learn about Article V . Convention Of The States has a web page ,check it out and join the battle to save America .

• Again... it is not the structural system of government... that is corrupt and destroying America... Article 5 requires either the States of Congress to initiate Amendments.. either way. Neither the states nor Congress have called for Amendments to resolve the problem... A Term Limit and a Recall Amendment are needed... as our leadership has become a harbor for IMMORAL MEN AND CRIMINAL CONDUCT. 

Article 5 is not a power held by the people alone... both the States and Congress must act for it to work as intended.  Again, we find an oligarchy of corruption holding back the necessary acts of Congress to bring reform. 

We find the States derelict in their resolve to compel Congress to Act on the open petitions for an Article 5 Convention (hundreds of them).  The States are permitting  Congress to ignore a plethora of open state petitions calling for an Article 5 convention. The problem is not structural, it is a lack of moral leadership by the States and Congress to CALL an Article 5 convention.

The people alone can not amend the Constitution... to reign in a rouge Federal Government the states must act.  It takes State leadership to get around Congress when it refuses to call for an Article 5 convention.  The states must appeal to the US Supreme Court and if unheard ... they need to act on their own volition and the Clear Constitutional Duty to hold an Article 5 convention to consider amendments to the US Constitution by the several states... without Congress.

• Sure seems like the ARTICLE 5 CONVENTION is one of the only ways to "change the tide " in this country. BEFORE Reagan.com went on the blink today, (?). i got over 100 nationwide "Blast E Mails" out using this page with everyones identity abbreviated. People more knowledgable than me Write Here and i believe Americans who love their kids and their nation should get their cymbals and bells rang into a "wake up call" and get tuned in to certain almost certain IMPERATIVES, if they want their children to have a nation. We are being directed and lead by cowards and traitors which we were not prepared for: But NOW there is NO DENYING IT.  FOLKS---Send your blast Emails or form up "A GRAY PANTHER ARMY"; L.O.L.---I'm 81, What a JOKE.

• RICHARD, IN MY OPINION SENDING LETTERS TO OUR REPRESENTATIVES IS A WASTE OF TIME. THEY HAVE ALL READY DECIDED THEIR COURSE OF ACTION.   UNFORTUNATELY, IF YOU TRIED TO FORM A GRAY PANTHER ARMY, THE FBI WOULD HAVE YOU ALL IN JAIL BEFORE YOU KNEW IT UNDER CHARGES OF TREASON!

• Better than doing nothing... it at least gives our base some hope and a way to help... albiet wasted on our current leadership.

• Mike in a way i meant it as a joke---pointing out my 81 years--however--IF I DID NOT HAVE A WIFE--YES I'D JOIN SUCH AN ARMY. ONE POINT TO MAKE IN SUCH LETTERS IS--AT 81, HOW MUCH MORE WILL I GAIN OR BENEFIT FROM MY PROTEST....I KEEP MENTIONING  KIDS AND GRANDKIDS WHO WILL INHERIT THIS USA.  I'M READY TO DIE.  ALSO, i BELIEVE IN GOD.  He will JUDGE CORRECTLY AS FATHER OF OUR EXISTANCE.----------NOW that's something DC AINT DEALIN'  WITH

• IN COL, I AGREE!    I THINK THAT THEIR ACTIONS PROVE THAT 100% OF THE DEMOCRATS AND 90% OF THE REPUBLICANS ARE COMPLITIC IN DESTROYING AMERICA, AND I THINK THEY ARE VERY CLOSE TO TOTAL SUCCESS!

• Yes we have this kind of people in charge because We allow them to be in charge, because We vote these Rats into office. The American voters on the whole has the logic of a sheep.

This reply was deleted.