Replies

• They planned the entire day to be just what it was, they actually hoped for worst! They had the help of the FBI to entice, encourage, invite people in so they can then claim all the lies that followed!

• Of coarse she was behind it. They need to get her phone and text messages and that will prove it

• ...reminds me of this old YouTube clip, in which Nan is confronted with the question, "Do you hate the President?".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zew7TAk2Eww

• This reply was deleted.
    • Commie pelosi says "Don't mess with me!" - - that part I agree with; no, don't mess "with" her, just MESS HER UP in good shape.  Drive her OUT of Congress and straight in to GITMO!!  This raunchy communist skank deserves the very worst of anything and everything we can pin on her; daresay there is quite enough evidence to make her eligible for a necktie party, or a firing squad.  You have no idea how badly I want to live long enough to see that happen.

• I hope you live long enough to see them punished, otherwise we will not have a country left..........it's hard to recognize America as it is already!

• false flag

• Thats what I was wondering? Because it was all choreographed?

• Of course it was!! It was a SET-UP orchestrated by Pelosi, Bowser, possibly McConnell, Romney and Cheney!!

• Probably

This reply was deleted.