Replies

• I believe it will, it did in 2020 but cheating and complicit gop establishment hacks like grahamnesty, mcconnell, and others at both federal and state levels installed the loser into the White House!!!!  It had to be deloused after fuhrer obama and will again after joe dementia!!!!!  That is assuming Ameriica will still exist!!!!!!!!!!

• After they steal the 2024 election it won't make any difference. 

• We live in a evil world where Satan control but good always wins and when I listen to all this Trump hater just make me more sure to vote for him.. People will save America the land God Bless and Satan children will be defeated 

• That's what the Jews said in 1935 Europe!

• I am with you 100%

• Of course he enjoyed it because what the Democrats put him through it's like the Devil hate on the world because God kicked him out of heaven 

• The one question I have had for a very long time, how come there isn't one single Conservative politician who has demanded the removal of Soros' American citizenship, have frozen all his wealth and kicked him out of our country?

• I believe that President trump figured out how to fight back against the Wacky Left, after all he won most of the time,  and a Lot of people just hav'nt figured that out yet!  And that's why he looks crazy and off the wall TO THEM!

• Trump doesn't bow down to all these creeps

• Pretty simple why they are attacking him. They all know very well he has the goods on them & will be revealing a lot of names, etc. 

This reply was deleted.