Replies

• As long we have traitors like Mitch McConnell and others Rinos Biden is well protected 

• Traitor Joe and everyone in his administration need to be impeached.  Unforutunately I could see the House doing that, but I am afraid we are stuck with him because the Senate will not vote to remove him from office.  Believe me, I hate to say that, but I try to be a realist.  It would take 60 democrats to remove him from office, and I can't see that happening.  No matter how corrupt he is. 

• You're absolute right Martha. Of course, senate democrats would not vote to convict him. However, as I stated in a letter mailed to Congressman Donalds Saturday, house republicans should impeachment him and put senate democrats who refuse to convict him on record, confirming to all citizens that they are as wicked as him and all other culprits who need to be impeached, and don't give a damn about our sovereignty, security, and safety, all of which are their job priority to defend and preserve.

• Somehow the dementia man must be limited as not to hurt the country anymore. Biden and Kamala are defects. There is no good in them both.

• I HATE THIS CRIMINAL AND PUPPET, BUT NO WAY WILL HE BE IMPEACHED. THERE ARE TOO MANY REPS AND DEMS ON THE TAKE, AND THEY TOO ARE AFRAID OF THEIR CRIMES BEING EXPOSED.  HAVE YOU HEARD IMPECHMENT FROM GOP LOUD MOUTHS??? ITS BIZ AS USUAL.

• Then what??

• The imposter needs to be removed from office by any means necessary.

• This is an excerpt from the letter I sent to Congressman Donalds that's scheduled for delivery January 10, 2023: "This letter is to also convince you that Republicans would be negligent and derelict of duty if they fail to impeach President Joe Biden, Vice President (VP) Kamala Harris, and Homeland Security Secretary (HSS) Alejandro Mayorkas. Because all three have committed acts that are not only counter to their obligatory priority, i.e., to orchestrate 24/7 optimum defense against foreign threats to our sovereignty, security, and safety, but also are in explicit violation of the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA) of 1986. Therefore, I was astonished when then Minority House Leader Kevin McCarthy only promised to impeach Homeland Security Secretary, Mayorkas for mishandling border security; because failing to include President Biden and VP Harris provided legitimate cause to question his judgement. Of course, President Biden and VP Harris should have been the first culprits announced, Biden for stopping construction designed to finally secured the grossly dilapidated southwest border in accordance with IRCA, and VP Harris and HHS Mayorkas for consistently lying to deceive citizens that the border is secure. All three officials de facto abdicated their obligatory priority to protect our sovereignty, security, and safety, and it begins at our borders, and at ocean and air debarkation terminals. Therefore, they are liable for continuous illegal entry of migrants and deadly drugs into this country via the unsecure border. According to subparagraph (D) under “Criminal Penalties” on page 24 of IRCA, their actions have encouraged, aided, and abetted illegal entry of migrants and lethal drugs into this country. Therefore, according to Title 18, US Code, they warrant fines and imprisonment for not more than five years or both for each alien known to have illegally entered this country. Of course, democrat governors and mayors who are giving sanctuary and harboring illegal immigrants also warrant punishment in accordance with Title 18, US Code, which would bankrupt and get all the culprits imprisoned for the remainder of their wicked lives".

• Good letter. I would add AG Merrick Garland to that impeachment list.

This reply was deleted.