Replies

• NATO isn't sending any troops into the Ukraine, some NATO countries are sending weapons and money, they are also the ones taking in all the refugees.
      Putin is threatening nuclear, if that should happen it will affect most countries near by, when Chernobyl blew, it went all the way to England affecting every country along the way, and up to Finnland, Norway. With stupid in the WH, god only knows what sort of reaction he would have....but remember, all NATO countries have to agree before anything happens, no member country on his own can make the decision to retaliate.

• I never said NATO was sending troops into the Ukraine. I did say if they did it woud be an act of aggression.

Yes, thankfully the refugees are being welcomed by some countries in Europe but others appear to be absent in that regard..

There was a report I read some time ago suggesting that even if one NATO country made a mistake that caused a conflict others would have to give support no matter the restriction of artical 5. I thought then the author was wrong but in todays day and age I am no longer so sure.

• Ya, that makes sense! How about his buying his parents that 8 million dollar villa and two new cars WITH MY MONEY! 

• What else would he like? How does he know putin wouldn't go nuclear if NATO got involved? They aren't part of NATO, we are doing more then enough already.

This reply was deleted.