Replies

• P/S It will take months to train Ukraine pilots for the F-16 and even longer to train the hundreds of support troops it takes to maintain the F-16... Once, they have F-16s and the maintenance, support personnel, and infrastructure (airfields and support buildings, they will need MUNITIONS... missiles, and ammunition.

This all needs repayment... lots of cash, hundreds of billions.

• All of the support we are giving to Zelensky needs to be REPAID over time... we simply don't have the money to equip the Ukraine Military...  Ukraine has large oil reserves they are not poor.

This entire situation is beginning to look like the run-up to WW2 all over again...  Russia may well decide enough is enough and WW3 breaks out... watch out Hawaii.... any mini-subs in Pearl Harbor?

• Ukraine is so corrupt (as is our govt) I wouldn't give them toilet paper, I only feel sorry for the people.

• Ukraine is one of the most corrupt Country's in the World and Democrats and our Government have been using it for decades to laundry money and funding Bio- Chemical labs on the Ukraine Russia border. I say let them kill one another and stay the hell out of it

This reply was deleted.