Ukraine’s president Volodymyr Zelensky has suspended the activities of 11 opposition political parties in Ukraine’s parliament and issued a decree that combines three privately-owned television networks into one media platform controlled by the gove
Less than a week after President Joe Biden in his State of the Union address called for Americans to return to the office after two years of COVID-19 restrictions, numerous Democratic offices in both the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives have
The new deputy head of a propaganda and espionage agency in the People’s Republic of China (PRC) has documented ties with business tycoons, university heads and other elite members of American society.
A federal judge on March 18 blocked a Washington, D.C., law that allowed children in the nation’s capital to receive a vaccine without parental consent.
The parents who sued over the law appear likely to succeed in proving claims that the law violat
I sense a disturbance in the force. In fact, I’ve been feeling the tremors for a while. Back in January, I wrote a column for American Greatness called “The Coming Dethronement of Joe Biden.” In it, I noted that Biden’s appalling performance as pres
Harvard University closed a police station located in a residential hall because students' felt that the presence itself was a "violent, visual intimidation tactic."
The Harvard University Police Department's substation at the Mather House was close