ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I don't know if they are MP"s or not... however, even if not MP's when one is sworn in as a deputy US Marshall one can act to serve warrants and to take individuals into custody.

• Colonel- At the same time, we (the USA) seems to have a large navel air craft carrier strike force patrolling both our east and west coast waters. As well as a large and growing troop presence at Nellis AFB, in southern Nevada.  We have to wonder for what purpose. It would seem we are preparing against a "strike" from somewhere!

• If you were a "Nasty" looking a Pretender Joke Biden raising a ruckus with his empty headed fraud, is this not a good time?"

• Exactly, these are dangerous times as foreign powers may think to seize the confusion in the US as a weakness.... and an opportunity to engage us aggressively. 

• I guess we'll find out what they are planning very soon. is this leading up to another falce flag?

• On its face, the various National Guardsmen are being placed under federal control, similar to the local LEOs in the Pacific Northwest were.

• The oath the Military takes covers all enemies,  Foreigh & Domestic. There must be another reason for this. Praying all will be safe and have the courage to do what needs to be done. 

• praying for these young men and women. May good prevail.

• That I wouild I assume would mean military would be federal agents, under federal pay and direction, allowed to arrest civilians.

That is something the founders never wouild have allowed.

• The Founders also never intended for National elections to become fraudulent with the use of electronic voting machines hoooked to a live internet system.

Yes these deputized Marshalls have the ability to arrest Democrats and Rinos found quilty of treason...

This reply was deleted.