37,520 and growing!

War Message to Congress | Teaching American HistoryAbsolutely astonishing! Wrap your head around this: a whopping 37,520 MESSAGES TO CONGRESS already sent and more coming!

Yes, an resounding 70 Patriots have stepped forward, delivering their resolute "Message To Congress," with many choosing to send anonymously.

Now, let's break it down.

Congress, comprising all 435 Members of the House, the full assembly of 100 Senators, and the White House itself, adds up to a monumental 536 pages each time your message is sent! When multiplied by the united force of 70 dedicated Patriots, the grand total soars to a staggering 37,520 messages.

The return of Congress from their recess is slated for September 20th, where they'll be greeted with a monumental cascade of Messages from our Patriots –surprise!

We've still got an open window to elevate the tally to a remarkable 50,000 messages!

To achieve this, we're looking for an additional 24 Patriots to join the ranks, sending their influential messages to Congress without any cost. By doing so, we'll reach our objective: an astounding 50,000 messages to all 435 House Members, every single Senator and of course, a copy gracing the White House. 😊

Reminder: your Message to Congress can only be sent twice, per Patriot. If you've only sent once, it's time to seize the moment and send it again. For those who've already sent their message twice, rally a friend have them send their Message To Congress twice! ( 536 X 2 = 1,072 )

So, are you ready? Go for it and make your voice be heard! 

Here's the link to join in: 

12200073868?profile=RESIZE_400x

https://patriothq.com/send-a-message-to-congress/

WE ARE THE RESISTANCE

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• COUNT ME IN!

• I HAVE TRIED 3 TIMES TO SIGN UP AND WAS REJECTED ALL 3 TIMES.   IT SAID THAT MY EMAIL ADDRESS HAS ALREADY BEEN USED.   I DON'T THINK SO!

• I'll look into it. Maybe someone used your email address? Our techs invented this system so If there is a kink just let us know so we can fix it. 

However, I send 2 Message groups (1,072) to congress for you, Anonymous ok? 

Thank you for your Patriotism! .......and Rock on! 

• THANKS STEVE!   I AM SURE THAT NO ONE I KNOW USED MY EMAIL ADDRESS.   MAYBE I DID AND JUST FORGOT, NOT SURE ABOUT THAT.

• I signed twice

• Wonderful! 

• I signed. We should use every vehicle posible to let Washington know how unhappy we are. 

• Yes, we have to do everything we can to fix America! Thank you! 

• DO NOT BE SWAYED BY ANY NEGATIVES....NO GAME WAS EVER WON BY THE TEAM SITTING ON IT'S BUTT. SIGN TWICE. Also, Do you need to write your CONGRESS FOLKS and REMIND THEM OF THEIR OATH and WHO PAYS THEIR BILLS?????

• If we do something we will get something. For me it is clean hands because I know I did everythine (however small) to be part of the solution! 

This reply was deleted.