4536701_0_0_1000_645_0_x-large.jpg?profile=RESIZE_400xHillary And Democrat Party Demand "Formal Deprogramming" Of Patriots! Hate to say, ‘I told you so” It is regrettable to have to reiterate my previous warnings. In previous articles, I have exposed the hidden agenda of the Democratic Party, shedding light on the regressive and misguided aspirations of the so-called "progressive" liberals who seek to drag America back into the Dark ages. Unfortunately, my warnings were met with skepticism by many. The long-kept secret has finally been unveiled, leaving no room for doubt regarding their true motives!

CNN this morning was forced to disclose what many in the Patriot movement already knew. Hillary Clinton speaking for the Democrat Party demanded the government force Patriotic Americans to suffer through “Formal Deprogramming”

foxnews.com

As the show aired tens of thousands of Democrat viewers recoiled in deep concern on how  this can be done on such a grand scale!

One Democrat organized was quoted to say: “There are so many maga people we would have to process millions and the task of formal deprogramming would cost tens of millions of dollars and take as much as 1 year to fully deprogram that volume of people…….this could take much longer and cost upward to over a quarter of a billion dollars!”

Another commentator raised deep concerns saying: “What are we going to do with those who refuse to be deprogrammed and resist our life-giving intervention into their delusional dream, how should we process them?”

As the show unfolded, a wave of apprehension swept through the ranks of tens of thousands of Democrats, who expressed grave concerns about the feasibility of implementing such a massive undertaking and concerned on how to dispose of those who resist the government sponsored deprogramming.

In a stunning display of disregard for the principles of free speech and individual liberty, former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has shockingly advocated for the "formal deprogramming" of individuals she labels as "MAGA extremists." This alarming statement raises serious concerns about the erosion of conservative values and the demonization of those who hold differing political beliefs.

Clinton took the opportunity to criticize President Trump and his unwavering supporters. She shamelessly claimed  he has lost all credibility, conveniently ignoring her own long history of questionable actions and statements.

Clinton's disdain for Trump and his supporters knows no bounds, as she continues to perpetuate the divisive rhetoric  has plagued our nation for far too long. In a shocking statement, she brazenly asserted  supporters of Trump are ensnared in a cult-like mentality, requiring a "formal deprogramming" to liberate them from their unwavering loyalty to the ex-president.

In light of Clinton's recent statement, one cannot help but wonder about the practicality of her proposed "formal deprogramming" plan. How exactly does she plan to achieve this? Her response was alarmingly ambiguous – "we must triumph over them." The radical nature of her demand has caused as surge of excited enthusiasm throughout the Democrat platform. Many have dreamed of taking away the Patriot’s guns so they could herd them into ‘Re-educating and deprogramming facilities’ so to process them back into society, rebuilding them for the benefit of the greater good.

Conservative has quickly responded: Undoubtedly, the concept of "deprogramming" individuals due to their political convictions raises significant ethical concerns and stands in stark opposition to the fundamental values of free speech and open dialogue  form the bedrock of our democratic society.

The audacious demand for "formal deprogramming" not only poses a grave threat to our nation's stability but also erodes the fundamental principles upon which our democracy stands.

Final Word: Lets me get this right, the Democrats demand the US Constitution be set aside, thereby, deleting the second amendment and then re-educate and deprograming vast segments of society, by this means the Democrat regime could finally achieve their ultimate goal of utopia in America.

Did I get that right?

OVER MY DEAD BODY…….

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ILONA: i would definitely put you in charge.....Your REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE gives you that DOCTORATE in "THE REAL LIFE SCHOOL OF HARD KNOCKS"----BUT i think We have to "THINK OUT OF THE BOX" Concerning their "DEPROGRAMMING PLANS". This DEMENTED REVOLUTIONARY FACTION Will try to Establish Control Any way they can.

• ILONA:  i DON'T Believe they would be worried about the real time to program minds......THE FEAR THAT THIS WOULD GENERATE IF PUBLICLY KNOWN WOULD SERVE THEIR PURPOSE. ........ The True LEFT LEADERSHIP Needs to be UNDER LOCK UP.

• Hey everyone, do you believe the government would put you in an internment camp because of your race? How about your political association? 

Then how do you explain this?

"Most of the 110,000 persons removed for reasons of 'national security' were school-age children, infants and young adults not yet of voting age."

- "Years of Infamy", Michi Weglyn

Following the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941, President Franklin D. Roosevelt issued Executive Order 9066, which permitted the military to circumvent the constitutional safeguards of American citizens in the name of national defense.

The order set into motion the exclusion from certain areas, and the evacuation and mass incarceration of 120,000 persons of Japanese ancestry living on the West Coast, most of whom were U.S. citizens or legal permanent resident aliens.

These Japanese Americans, half of whom were children, were incarcerated for up to 4 years, without due process of law or any factual basis, in bleak, remote camps surrounded by barbed wire and armed guards.

https://www.pbs.org/childofcamp/history/

But the liberal will say: we were at war with Japan, this was just a precaution!

We were at war with Germany to! Where were the US German internment camps?

Children of the Camps | INTERNMENT HISTORY
    • BUT regardless of what "appeared to be legal PRECEDENT", WE THE PEOPLE have to establish a correct protocol for any such encampments and base it on GOD'S LAW, NOT On HILARY'S, OBAMA'S NOR THEIR MARRIONETTE biden's Law-Whim-Dubious Democrat leaning "Declaration".

• DEMONCRATS GET YOUR LUGGAGE ! ! ! ! !

• Type FEMA camps into your browser.

• Hillary Clinton derserves to be tried for treason, and if found guilty, hung.

• That is about 30 years over due.

• Maybe just sit her on a bench in Baltimore or Philly.

This reply was deleted.