America Unglued – What Will Happen?

America Unglued – What Will Happen?

What if the Dems hijack the election process in November and retained power?

Without a doubt they cheated! They used vote mules, ballot box stuffers, thousands of dead and nonexistent people and illegal aliens voting and unquestionably hijacked the complete election process to win.

Do you think America will become ‘unglued’ and if so, what will happen?

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Civil War

• Civil War

• The only answer to stop the spread of communism in Government........

• I think if that happens, it will be our duty to protect our country and the Constitution from all enemies, both foreign and domestic.

• It is our Duty, now, and always. Congress, and especially Republicans, are mostly shrinking cowards. We need to step up our game, as citizens, by holding their feet to the fire.

• It isn't that the public has failed to step up... the problem is the system is rigged.  The public is limited in the lawful means it can express dissent with its ELECTED representatives... ask the 600 plus in DC Jails for nothing more than peaceful assembly... most have not even been formally charged.  Joe Q public more often than not has a family to support and a job he needs to be doing.... not sitting in jail.

It is easy to say STEP UP until one analyzes ... step up to what?  Is it going to result in successful change, frankly there has been very little the public has done that has brought any change... and JOHN Q public knows it.  He is no fool for the better part and will not risk his life and family on phony or ill conceive and prepared demonstrations that end with his being jailed and the government going on as if nothing took place.

The Public instinctively knows a winner when they see one... they are looking for a Donald Trump with real TEETH to lead them. They will follow when they perceive their leaders are taking them to victory and not to a mass grave... or for a local ride around the DC beltway, blowing their horns.  They simply don't see the percentage in any of those types of events.

• You have said this before in other words, Ron.  You could not be more correct.  Many join you in your stance.  It is Sunday AM and I am watching Maria Bartiromo.  I am appalled.  A Representative from KY was just interviewed and asked directly, "If the Republicans win the House, will you impeach Biden?"  HE DID ANSWER HER!!  He diverted and "answered" the questions of what they plan on doing, which she never asked!  RINO!  Newt Gingrich was then interviewed.  He is NO dummy.  He knows Gaetz wants Trump as Speaker as do other House members; as does many Trump supporters.  Newt never mentioned Trump and immediately endorsed McCarthy for Speaker.  I am disgusted and appalled.  Is there NO relief?  

• When gave the Democrats NOT cheated in an election? If they election is stolen AGAIN the country will continue to spiral into the depths of Hell.

• I agree, cheating on both sides, still not right, but I'm taking about the out and out hijacking of the election like in 2020. If this happens then 'Game On' ...and they just might be the game!

• Leadership needs to act now to head off open civil war... that is what the left wants.  They will declare Martial Law, and dispatch the full force of the US Military and the tens of thousands of federal law enforcement agents to 1) Locate and round up any leadership or potential counter-revolutionary leadership. 2) Roundup and detain millions of patriots, labeling them dissidents and placing them in gulags for reduction, indoctrination, or a much worse fate.. in a mass grave.  Think not? So did millions in China and Russia... and tens of millions more, over a long history of mankind's inhumanity toward his fellow man.

The Patriot must organize for peaceful passive-aggressive resistance... using a host of denial of service and access techniques to shut down the economy and government... we must find ways to protest without engaging in open warfare... we don't have the means or the support/weapons to take on a modern militaary... this is not 1776 and we don't have parity with the government's weapons, com's, intel, and logistics systems.  we will lose and tens of millions will die ... not to mention the massive collateral damage to our infrastructure and economy.  

This reply was deleted.