America Unglued – What Will Happen?

America Unglued – What Will Happen?

What if the Dems hijack the election process in November and retained power?

Without a doubt they cheated! They used vote mules, ballot box stuffers, thousands of dead and nonexistent people and illegal aliens voting and unquestionably hijacked the complete election process to win.

Do you think America will become ‘unglued’ and if so, what will happen?

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Not only does the deep state encompass Washington, it also encompasses our state and local politics.. What it is going to take to end the deep state in D.C. is going to take to end it locally as well.. If that entails all out rebellion, so be it.........

• You are 100% correct! The Nazis had doezens of concentration camps, Stalin had hundreds, China still has them today, and do not think Biden or anyone else on that side wouldn't have as many as it takes to lock up all they can. Look at 1/6!

• That's the problem....Everybody trembles at the thought of going into concentration (FEMA) camps.. I don't plan on going into a   Concentration camp.. Consider this:  " A Warrior considers himself already dead, So, there;s nothing to lose..  The worst has already happened to him, therefore, He's clear and calm; judging him by his acts or words, one would never suspect that he has wittnessed everything"  ANON

• Go for it!

• Of couirse they want that to happen, but a unified effort will stop them in their tracks....

• Sure it will!

• Relax Marlene, Its coming!!

• I'm ready!

SFC David E. Vaughan

U.S. Army (Ret)

• Tell that to Col. Ron Nelson Retired who is located on this blog.

• I do think we military men understand readiness... I'm with you!!

This reply was deleted.