ADMIN

A true Democrat - Imgflip

“I’ve always been anti-gun,” said Debbie Mizrahie of Beverly Hills.

“But I am right now in the process of getting myself shooting lessons because I now understand that there may be a need for me to know how to defend myself and my family. We’re living in fear.”

During Black Lives Matter protests last year, Mizrahie told The Post, her neighbor’s home was firebombed with Molotov cocktails.

“My kids were outside and they saw a huge explosion,” she said.

“[The neighbor’s] backyard went up in smoke. Trees burned down … But it’s only gotten worse. Beverly Hills has been targeted.”

Mizrahie, a 40-something mother of two teenagers, isn’t alone. Ever since the protests last year descended into riots and lootings, a growing number of Beverly Hills residents have been buying weapons.

“It’s gotten to a point where residents feel insecure even going from their door to their car,” said resident Shirley Reitman.

“A lot of residents are applying for a concealed carry weapon permit, even though that’s a great challenge in LA County.”

According to LA County Sheriff Alejandro Villanueva, the department has received 8,105 concealed carry weapon applications and approved 2,102 of them since he took office in December 2018, compared to his predecessor having issued 194 permits in four years.

read more:
https://michaelshellenberger.substack.com/p/as-violence-arrives-in-rich-neighborhoods

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The mantra of the left over the years has been 'Get rid of guns', all the while ignoring the 2nd amendment. How long will it take them to advocate the removal of crow bars and

baseball bats now being used by the crash and grab crowd. 

If I owned a business that might be subject to these thugs I would lock up the place and seat myself on a chair inside with a 12 gauge shotgun on my lap and my Ruger at the ready. Anyone breaking in hoping to grab my stuff would get a little piece of it, a slug from my shotgun or the pistol. Guess I could use shotgun pellets but I think I would be so angry that I would want the thieving sob's shot dead. I say this because I owned a business and worked so hard building it up with sweat and tears. I know how I would feel should a thief try to steal it from me.

I suspect most of the anti-gun crowd might be more afraid of handling a weapon than they would be of the thieves. 

• They woulld TAKE my gun rights in a heart beat , Now they are feeling unsafe in their homes . Aint Karma a Bitch ! 

PS China Joe invited the person that would take your life for pocket change into your country ,now deal with it Liberals !

• Hey Liberal it all is coming back to bite you in the ASS.

• Liberals don't think, they only 'feel', kinda like an animal.

• Oh BooHoo.  Poor little rich people are all scared.  Now they are buying guns to shoot themselves in their feet with, or worse.  The idiots are getting what they asked for.  It is about time.

• Poor Eloi.........Eloi H.G. Wells Eloi..............NOT the newly defined one by the NIHILISTS of the left.

• Well...Kalifornians....you are reaping what you have sown. I do not feel sorry for you. However , if you do wake up and decide to honor or Constitution and change your ways, I will applaud you. 

• A "conservative" is a"Liberal who justt got mugged." 

• That's funny and probably very true

• I have had a CCP for a number of years and rarely nowadays travel without my weapon. I dare not go to any of the cities in our commonwealth without my 9mm Ruger at the ready. And if I visit Philly I take my manual safety off so I can react more quickle should the need arise. I hate living this way but I hate even more being robbed, beaten up or even killed by some thug preying upon citizens.

This reply was deleted.