ADMIN

9776451254?profile=RESIZE_584x

Democrat President Joe Biden’s administration is reportedly gathering data on an oil pipeline in Michigan to determine if shutting it down would further increase fuel prices in the region.

“Revoking the permits for the [Line 5] pipeline that delivers oil from western Canada across Wisconsin, the Great Lakes and Michigan and into Ontario, would please environmentalists who have urged the White House to block fossil fuel infrastructure, but it would aggravate a rift with Canada and could exacerbate a spike in energy prices that Republicans are already using as a political weapon,” Politico Pro reported. “Killing a pipeline while U.S. gasoline prices are the highest in years could be political poison for Biden, who has seen his approval rating crash in recent months.”

The administration has not yet made a decision about the pipeline, which comes after the Canadian government invoked an old international treaty to stop the state of Michigan from shutting down the pipeline.

Sources told Politico Pro that the gathering of information on how shutting down the pipeline could impact fuel prices was only to give the Biden administration a clearer picture of the situation.

The move comes as the administration is facing backlash from far-left environmental groups that have watched as Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) has stymied their leftist climate agenda.

read more here: https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-admin-weighing-shutting-down-oil-pipeline-in-michigan-as-gas-prices-skyrocket-across-u-s-report

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ADMIN

Does anyone understand America is exporting "Global Climate Change" (if such a thing exists) 

If we use our oil it will be cleaner because it goes direct from the well to the cracking plant via pipeline and/or tanker truck and produces some fluorocarbons in the process

BUT if Saudi Araba, Russia etc pump oil it must go through Pipeline and/or tanker trucks, loaded into ocean freighters shipped halfway across the world, then the crude oil must be unloaded put into pipelines and/or tanker trucks at the ports, then shipped to the cracking plants. 

All these extra steps produce fluorocarbons in much greater amounts.

So by trying to protect our environment we actually pollute it more! 

OBTW – the difference is US oil pays US workers, foreign oil pays foreign workers!

• Do you honestly think that Slo Joe or his cronies care about that or us for that matter? They won't be happy until we are all on our way to being chattel!!!

• "Political poison for Biden"?  The totalitarian Leftists do not care as puppet Biden is expendable and not really scheduled for another term.  What is in mind for the anti-American Leftists to do?  Can you read their demented minds?

• McCarthy needs to take the committee assignments away from the 13 turncoats! 

• First, the pipeline was not finished and any oil it pumped never reached the refineries in the South...not a drop of oil.  How does an unfinished pipeline create an oil shortage?  The shutting down of the pipeline was voluntary...  and the presumed oil shortage is not due to the pipeline... there is no shortage, it's all theater to misdirect our attention. 

The illegal termination of the pipeline permit is about recovering the oil revenue lost to the Pandemic... Big Oil was hurt when commuter traffic, personal travel, air travel, normal economic activity, and school buses shut down for months on end.  America had a glut of oil due to a significant long-term decline in consumption during the pandemic. Big Oil revenues fell dramatically.  They want it back.. all of it without pumping a drop of oil to recover their lost revenue.  They are crooks.

New oil reserves in the ANWAR and the NW were being taped until stopped illegally ... leases issued may not be arbitrarily ordered terminated.  Big Oil knows this and used Biden's mandate as an excuse to 'voluntarily' shut down the glut in oil production. The shutdown is voluntary, there are court cases reversing such shutdowns under Obama and the Big Oil concerns know it. Frankly, production is being voluntarily curtailed because of the glut in oil reserves that built up during our economic slowdown... We are being lied to by Government and Big Energy.

All of the 'falter all' over oil shortages is being manufactured to excuse Big Energies price FIXING... We don't have free energy markets. We have MANAGED MARKETS and the managers want to get rich overnight.  Price fixing is illegal. Hence the Big Oil concerns need to promote a narrative to hide their dishonest rape of the American economy.  They are using Biden's mandates as an excuse for charging more than the market would sustain if we had truly free markets.

• Biden isn’t stupid, he is simply a puppet head, nothing else. Plus he has never been anything else. He has always been bought and paid for. The NWO guys aren’t stupid, they know exactly how to break the USA and THEY ARE DOING IT!!! The COMPLETE demonic party and part of the republican party (check out the ones that just signed this new bill) has, for decades, been bought and paid for. Communism has been taking over America with the same consistency and steps that has been used in many other nations around the world. I’ve been watching it for 54 years and I caused enough stir for them to sic the F.... IRS on me for over 2 years. I’ve been on the losing end for so long and it’s been amazing to watch how the NWO “boys” destroy America step by step. I’ve even told myself that I should change sides, just to be on the winning side for a change, but I JUST CAN’T DO IT!!! If you don’t stand up RIGHT NOW (and I mean RIGHT NOW, TODAY), you may never have another chance!!!! We have entered the end times for the USA!!!!! It’s now, or never, period.

• Exactly, and many in big business are going along to make a killing while they can... honor and loyalty are gone... bywords from a long dead society.

• Boy, are we in trouble!  The real power behind Demented Joe and Kamala the Hoe is determined to destroy the USA, and succeeding.

• Does a certain POS who promised to fundamentally change America come to mind? This is his third term!

This reply was deleted.