Replies

• Please make sense in your replies.  How does abortion "damage" a woman's body?  What it does is destroy a fetus.  If signs of life have been detected, it kills a baby.

• There is another side to the man in this issue......what if he wants the child, it is his child too!

• Yes Ilona, it is the child of both. It does seem very unfair to the father in that he is responsible for child support and other issues of care after birth yet is denied any voice. It is her claim, usually wiithout his input, either have the baby or not and do so without consideration of his rights. All to often the pro-abortionist claim that it is her body and not his so it should only be her opinion that counts. Maybe she should have thought of that before jumping into bed in the first place.

An analogy: a car accident seems a fair comparison here. If one is a passenger in an auto that is in an accident and the passenger is seriously hurt would the driver be able to walk away and make claim the passenger has no say in his/her medical treatment simply because it is the drivers car and he/she has the last say? Of course not!

Yes, it is the woman's body but once she begins to share it with a child in the womb she is no longer the only person her 'accident' affected. She allowed, on purpose or not, the entry of another human to share her space in the car or in her body and she has no right to kick either to the curb.. 

• Well said Diane!

• Yes it is 

• I wonder, if the lunatics hadn't been so radical and decided to kill babies just before or at the time of birth maybe this would not have become necessary. Murdering assholes 

• I wonder that to 

• So when are we going to go after these paid protesters? George Soros and other banksters are funding all of these nazi anti-American protesters. I am 70 years old, I remember R V. Wade like it was yesterday. There were no riots or protests from the right to life groups. So why are the pro-abortion idiots out there doing this?? Thge fact is that they are PAID to do this protesting! We all need to call our reps in congress and demand that they publically denounce George SOROS and the other billionaires that are openly destroying this country. If we do not do that then we are condoneing what they are doing. The same goes for the so called gun safety unconstitutional laws they are passing. I have been on the phone for 3 hours today calling not only my reps but all of the Democrat reps in congress. If you all do not do this type of contact then you are a part of the problem. You cannot sit there and be a keyboard warrior and expect any changes. It has to be personal and up close. My senator has called my house more then a dozen times because I call him every day to express my opinions. Get off your lazy asses and contact your reps and senators, and quit using this as a sounding board for your inaction!

• I second that emotion!

• I am in favor of that resolution, Allen and Ray!

This reply was deleted.