ADMIN

11029241661?profile=RESIZE_710x

A new court filing reveals that Kamala Harris, Merrick Garland, and other leading Democrats in the Biden Administration, including Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandra Mayorkis, and Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, have no oath of loyalty to the US Constitution on file, as required by law.

A writ of quo warranto filed in Washington, DC asserts that oaths of office for high-ranking members of Joe Biden’s cabinet are nowhere to be found, in blatant violation of the US Code that requires all elected officials to keep a sworn affidavit of their oath on file, proving their sworn continued allegiance to the United States and the US Constitution.

Filed by attorneys on behalf of petitioner Lisa McGee, the court motion is asking the US Attorney in the District of Columbia to require that a laundry list of elected and appointed Biden Administration officials produce their oath affidavits within 10 days, to prove that they’ve actually met the constitutional and legal requirements to hold office.

McGee had previously sought access to the oaths of office in question through Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests, but received nothing back, calling the lawfulness of the entire Biden Administration into question.

read more:

https://nationalfile.com/court-filing-kamala-harris-merrick-garland-violate-us-code-have-no-oath-of-office-on-file/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Remove them from office... taking the Oath of Office is a requirement for holding the office   Failure to take the oath should result in Congress passing a resolution removing them from office... using the findings by a Writ of Quo Warranto as the authority to remove them.

Any failure to comply with the law regulating one's access to Public Office should result in removal... Kamala Harris failed to take the oath of office. She failed to qualify for the office of Vice-President as she is not a 'Natural Born Citizen a Constitutional Requirement for the office of President and Vice-President.

"The phrase "natural-born citizen" appears in the U.S. Constitution. In order to become the President or Vice President of the United States, a person must be a natural-born citizen. This "Natural-Born Citizen Clause" is in Section 1 of Article 2 of the United States Constitution."  See: Natural born citizen | Wex | US Law | LII / Legal Information Insti...

Congress should pass a House Resolution removing her as VP for failure to take the oath AND for being constitutionally unqualified to be VP... all of those who failed to take the Oath of Office should also be removed using a House Resoluiton upon the findings of a Writ of Quo Warranto. as to the individual being unqualified for office.

Presidents | The White House
    Learn more about the Presidents of the United States from WhiteHouse.gov.
    • I see at lot of "shoulds".

Frankly I would agree with just about all of them. 

But "actually is" has a different colour to its fur.

The federal system was not intended to be so directly involved in every persons individual life. (but the states and their derivatives were)

Every single persons personal wealth (money) being federally taxed has underwritten the federal yen to be intrusive....BECAUSE IT CAN AFFORD TO!

Even so, note how the federal system is in current time authorized and responsible to correct any element of itself.

BUT IT DOES NOT! (see why I yap about mullah so? Just follow how /what /where /when /and to who/ the dough rolls to)

Does this suggest influence (money?) of a different colour is being used for interests that does not want it to?

I suspected the federal system has momentarily lost its momentum even as a partially useful untrustworthy servant.

SEEMS ON POINT TO ME!

A grass roots, bottom up persistant rejection of current dysfunctional Status Quid Pro Quo based on Constitutional foundation principles is our hope, I daresay.

No one will do this for the USA, but Us, for US-ALL.

And in closing, The NWO must die!

11029928455?profile=RESIZE_930x

"Not so Elder" as shown in bronze.

• Cato, now there was a Roman who understood the essence of traditional values and the consistent application of moral justice...  A time when SHOULD always come down as could and would... Today, we have the arbitrary hammer of the plutocracy and its greed-driven judicious application of the law... a time when it should not be a factor in our system of government.

However, a people who 'could' but would not... should expect the pernicious to rule, and where once stood absolute truth and moral proclivity bore the weight of the righteous... in the public square... in the courts of equity and social justice... we find BETRAYAL ruling the day and 'should' has come to roost in the high places of government.  If only they... would?

Should... has replaced could and would... Depotiism stands where Lady Liberty once gave her light to a moral people, whose religious fervor for the God of Creation, expelled the criminal from their midst and made no compromise with the weak-minded fool.  God was their moral compass and rock... their Hightower in the time of war...Yeah, even their shield and buckler, against which no nation or being dared stand.

Not today... Long gone is the sound of joy in Liberty's ears,  as her children played in the streets of her strength, Gone is the light of secuirty in the eyes of our mothers.  Gone the wealth of a backslidden and immoral nation...gone the way of those who have fallen into a ditch... The blind are leading the blind in a merry-go-round of deceit and deception.  Should... has become the operative byword of a dying people... If only they would... lift their eyes and look once more with faith upon the promise of their Creator... then COULD and Would live again and Lady Liberty's lamp would burn brightly in the hearts of our people, and in the administration of our town squares... once more.

• WE NOW LIVE IN A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY!!!  GET READY FOR IT!!

• There is no... "Get ready for it".  No amount of scrupulous preparation is possible, where the government can simply TAKE WHAT IS YOURS and give it to others... without notice or so much as a thank you.  I know that confiscation and commandeering of supplies for rationed reallocation to the general public is at the heart of government plans to provide for everyone... Those who save and stockpile supplies for their family may well find them taken and given to those who have not been so prudent.

Plan accordingly and don't let the left hand know what your right hand is doing to defend your family, friends, and neighbors.  Train your family to keep their mouths shut when it comes to your emergency plans and supply caches. 

• Roger that.

• Agreed

• “When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in a society, over the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.” Frederic Bastiat

• Nothing NEW!!!!  This "type" of illegal action has been going on for decades!!!!!  The Constitution states " Clause 3. No Bill of Attainder or ex post facto Law shall be passed."  Naturally, when you have a government agency creating new retroactive "laws", they always have an "opinion" that justifies their actions. HOWEVER, TO ANY COMMON SENSE US CITIZEN "EX POST FACTO" means exactly what it says, PERIOD!  I bet that even I don't know how many of the criminal politicans have passed.  I do know that back in the 1980's it was 13 or 14.  No one did anything then, although I tried and paid the price, nothing has nor ever will be done about ANYTHING CONGRESS DOES WITHOUT OR ABOVE LAW! 

• These people were video taped taking their oath of office. Can you find the 'swearing in' video. All they have to do is pledge only once when they are sworn in. 

This reply was deleted.