Replies

• These mobs are devildemocommiecrat people, satan's minions!!!!!!!!!!!

• ADMIN

I heard about this a long time ago! Looks like some people are not just catching up.......

News Flash

2 Timothy 3:1-5 - This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

• If that isn't enough, now we'll have armed IRS agents, 87,000 of them, going after small business. It's pretty obvious what they are trying to do.

• What are these new IRS agents going to be called?

Will they be “Brown Shirts” or “Gestapo”? “Stasi” would also be highly appropriate.

• This is why Biden and his Marxist elite want to take the guns away from legal US citizens.

• Time for business owners to defend their business and their life and start shooting at the trash this trash of idiots are destroying his family source of income and putting his life in danger.Are we so low that criminals have more freedom than the innocent 

• And the neighbors should help 

• This is what happens in Biden's America. It is so different from the America under President Doanld J. Trump. It's sad, very sad.

• Yep, shut her down!! I assume these are people from the neighborhood, if correct yep pack up and move.  Come to Texas.

• Fucking scumbags. I woul immediatly close the store and leave the neighborhood.

This reply was deleted.