ADMIN

10837051473?profile=RESIZE_584x

A letter on Hunter Biden’s infamous abandoned laptop shows the Biden family pursuing a deal with Qatar, undermining the Trump Administration and appearing like an effort at a shadow foreign policy.

The letter — retrieved from the “Laptop from Hell” by Congressman Darrell Issa’s (R-CA) office after being in a previously unreadable format — shows James Biden, President Biden’s brother, making an overture to an associate of Qatari Sheikh Abdulla Bin Mohammed Al Thani.

They say, “my family could provide a wealth of introductions and business opportunities at the highest levels,” despite unfavorable policies of the “fractured” and “beleaguered” then-Trump administration for Qatar.

The letter, dated August 1, 2017, to be relayed to the Sheikh, criticizes the Trump administration as having a “fractured nature” and as being “beleaguered by major issues that are not soon to be resolved” — offering to help in “effectuating the vision” of the Sheikh.

“I would be honored to assist in effectuating the vision of His Excellency but would be remiss in not pointing out the fractured nature of our current administration,” the missive begins.

“This administration is beleaguered by major issues that are not soon to be resolved,” the now-president’s brother also says of the Trump White House.

Through his family’s “deep and wide” relationships, which he boasts have “lasted through many years and many administrations,” Biden proposes partnership for a “different vision” than the Trump government’s of American interest and U.S.-Qatari relations.

read more here: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/07/exclusive-letter-on-hunter-bidens-laptop-shows-2017-deal-with-qatar-undermining-trump-administration/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• And they are still at it

• TREASON!!!

• The word I would use is TREASON

• Totally agree Janet.

• No better word to describe these traitors.

• It is illegal for a private party to subvert government policy... that can be called insurretion if its objective is to remove a sitting president... or a clear violation of teh LOGAN ACT...

See: 

18 U.S. Code § 953 - Private correspondence with foreign …

18 U.S. Code § 953 - Private correspondence or negotiations with foreign governments. 

18 U.S. Code § 953 - Private correspondence with foreign governments

"Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both."

Logan Act - Wikipedia

More violations of the law that will go nowhere... if it were to be prosecuted look for a Presidential Pardon.

• Only time I can recall them trying to use the Logan Act was against President Trump and that was nothing but a farce!  But it certainly looks to me like TRAITOR JOE, his administration and all of the de"mock"rat party get away with everything including insurrection and Treason.  Thank you Col. Nelson for providing the insight you do.

This reply was deleted.