ADMIN

FBI Busted! 300,000 Offenses And Still Counting!

gv051923dAPR.jpg?profile=RESIZE_400x(PatriotHQ) Did the FBI graduate from the Hillary School of Law Enforcement or are they simply above the law?

You got to read this! OMG! A court document which has been unsealed reveals the FBI, over a period of two years from 2020 to early 2021, misused its surveillance powers on nearly 300,000 times. This misuse included targeting individuals involved in the January 6 protests. The FBI's surveillance powers, granted by Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA), allow agents to search electronic communications and other data to identify foreign intelligence or terrorist activity.

According to Judge Rudolph Contreras, who authored an April 2022 court opinion, FBI employees conducted over 23,000 searches on presumed Americans in an attempt to find evidence of foreign influence, despite lacking any indication of such influence related to the search terms used. During the summer of 2020, when violent protests erupted following George Floyd's death, FBI employees conducted searches on data related to 133 individuals arrested in connection with the civil unrest. Additionally, around  time, the FBI carried out 656 searches to screen potential informants.

The FBI also conducted searches on the communications of 19,000 donors to an undisclosed congressional candidate, suspecting foreign influence in the campaign. Senior FBI officials have asserted  the issues highlighted in the opinion have already been addressed and rectified.

Even Democratic Senator Ron Wyden criticized the agency after the document was made public, emphasizing the need for Congress and the American people to have access to important classified information regarding the interpretation of Section 702 before its potential renewal. The law is scheduled to expire at the end of the year unless Congress renews it.

Recent scrutiny of the FBI has also emerged from Special Counsel John Durham's final report, which criticized the agency's lack of integrity during its investigation into the Trump campaign in 2016. The report revealed  the FBI had obtained four secret surveillance warrants against Trump campaign advisers using unverified opposition research funded by the Clinton campaign, while withholding information  could have been beneficial to the target.

Judge Contreras emphasized  compliance issues with Section 702 queries have been persistent and widespread. He suggested  if these problems are not substantially addressed by recent measures, alternative actions such as significantly limiting the number of FBI personnel with access to unminimized Section 702 information should be considered.

In my opinion. US society has been broken into 2 pieces. The ‘Us’ and the ‘Them’ and the riff is growing much wider by the day. The ‘Us’ are those in power who control the narrative and believe they are answerable to no one. While the ‘Them’ are the general public, who according to the US Constitution are the true power of the United States. We the People are 1st and foremost and must keep the ‘Us’ in their place. But somehow this perfect pyramid of power has become inverted and now the few run the many, instead of the many running the few. For the people, by the people can only be found in outlawed books and remote corners of ancient libraries.

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  So now we know not just what the Deep State is, but who.

But the catalyst for this "coup d' etat", is the love of money.

11130271668?profile=RESIZE_584x

• ADMIN

Nice! 

• Thanks! When I use the call-out,"love of money" I really refer to the lovers of money behind-the-scenes players, the international financier banksters (their current label of infamy).

They do no good labor, but do labor to manipulate World circumstances utilizing money, the better to gain control of the World, which they deem as their inheritance.

If you see dismal unusual circumstances or consequences that invariably result in Humanities injury, look for them or for their motives. They will likely be lurking just off center. IMHO

• Here is the Problem:  the leaders of the FBI , NSA ALL think they are Above the Law!!! Until these leaders start going to jail you will never get their Attention.  Forget firing them Forget taking away their pensions!!!   SOME PEOPLE HAVE GOT TO GO TO JAIL!!!  NUMBER 1 IF they can and will do what they have already done  Nobody in America is Safe!! Get it in your mind in your head Somebody has Got To Go to Jail PERIOD!!! 

• I prefer the gallows (hang em high) I don't want my tax dollars feeding them in jail!

• Absolutely!!

This reply was deleted.