ADMIN

Going Broke In Style

10971605273?profile=RESIZE_710x(PatriotHQ) Yup, you guessed it. The beautiful and rich state of California is going broke, but not just that but it’s being led by the Democrats next Presidential candidate! OMG!

ALERT: The state of California's budget deficit is $7 billion higher than Newsom projected.

Get this. According to a study from the Legislative Analyst's Office of the state of California, the state's projected budget deficit for the upcoming fiscal year is $7 billion higher than what Democratic Governor Gavin Newsom of California estimated last month (LAO).

Democratic Governor Gavin Newsom of California soon to be the President of the United States in 2024 will run on his record and a hate GOP platform and may win! No doubt the votes will be cooked, the ballot boxes stuffed the social media will shift into overdrive pushing Newsom's win, but no matter what the Dems have to do they WILL elect Gavin Newsom no matter how many votes the other guy gets!

Will it be Governor Nuisance Newsom’s brilliant management of the riches state in America which will push him into office? …. of course not!

In January, Newsom estimated California would have a budget shortfall of $22.5 billion for the following fiscal year. However, the Legislative Analyst's Office (LAO) discovered it is likely the state will receive $10 billion less in tax receipts than was anticipated.

According to the report, which was penned by the California legislature budget analyst Gabe Patek, "in particular, using recent revenue collections and economic data, we estimate there is a two-in-three chance state revenues will be lower than the governor's budget estimates for 2022–23 and 2023–24." According to our most reliable projections, total income for the next two years will be around $10 billion less, which indicates a budget shortfall is approximately $7 billion more severe.

Also, it was discovered in the analysis current tax receipts are higher than historical averages. On the other hand, "spending continues above historically recent heights," which indicates it is highly doubtful the state's tax collection would be enough to cover its expected spending over the next few years.

According to the research, "from about the year 2020, the state has enjoyed historically significant spikes in revenues—and consequently historically big surpluses and spending levels." "Yet, despite the fact revenues are decreasing from the recent peak, they are still far higher than the average levels seen throughout history.

Even after accounting for the effects of inflation, it is estimated  total revenues for the fiscal years 2023–2024 will be around twenty percent greater than they were before the pandemic. In addition, the anticipated amount of spending by the Governor—as a proportion of the economy...remains above peaks were reached in the early and middle 2000s. None of these amounts, on either the revenue or spending side, are comparable to the deficits are typically experienced during economic downturns.

In conclusion. California has the most resources, income, wealthy businesses and people in the United States but is running short on money. Why?  

If this was your business, wouldn’t you fire the CEO in charge of running your company into debt? Of course, your answer is YES!

But Governor Nuisance Newsom will be promoted to President of the United States of America if the Dems get their way.

What the hell is wrong with America and how can we fix it?

What do you think?

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ELECTION INTEGRITY.  THE PEOPLE ARE NOT THAT STUPID THAT THEY ARE ELECTING THESE INDIVIDUALS.  THESE INDIVIDUALS HAVE BEEN INSTALLED!!!

• ADMIN

Hey Victoria, I agree with you. The election process has been hijacked by the Dems who now beleive they can elect anyone and do anything. The cure is going to be very painful for America. 

• I hope California raises up and do something unthinkable to the left..........elect Donald Trump! hahahaha! 

• What's wrong with America? The Globalist agenda! We had a good chance to save it when Trump ran for his second term, but our Republican 'representatives' turned a certain victory in to a miserable defeat, the most dangerous of them was Pence.  BTW,  they fought him 24/7 during his first four years too. It's amazing he accomplished what he did. 

• I am with you Cameron. It is amazing what Trump accomplished but apparently you have to be careful to say this even on this site. There are some "patriots" on this site who like to talk poorly about Trump's outstanding performance today. Way too many people are turning their backs on Trump and no longer appreciate the tremendous good he did for the USA.

• ADMIN

I'm not going to be afraid. Trump Rules and Will Return To His Rightful Place As President

• We are told "Be not afraid, for God is with us!"   And if He is with us, then none shall succeed against us.

• Whomever even thinks about voting for gruesome Newsom, as POTUS, should be reminded ded he IS commie pelosi's nephew and SHE trained him well.

• Wow, talk about typos; I should not even try to do this on my phone!!

• Everybody knows that radical left California is a failed state, the worst economic performance, no, the worst state in the Union, period.

This reply was deleted.