ADMIN

10650242282?profile=RESIZE_400xGovernor Gavin Newsom will become President In October – Here’s How

1.  Nancy Pelosi will convince the Democrats in the House of Representative to elect Gavin Newsom as her replacement. The Speaker of the House does not have to be a member of the House of Representatives; therefore, Gavin Newsom qualifies.
  2.  Nancy Pelosi resigns,
  3.  Gavin Newsom is elected to Speaker of the House in October,
  4.  Joe Biden and Kamala Harris resign.
  5.  Gavin Newsom Becomes President because this is the correct constitutional presession.  
  6.  House Majority Whip Steny Hoyer will move up to Vice President.  
  7. The red wave Congressmen will be elected in November but not sworn in until January 3, 2023
  8. President Newsom will then ‘try to save’ the democracy by doing those things Biden was instructed NOT to do.
  9. Thus, the 2024 ticket will be Newsom/Hoyer

OBTW - Gov. Gavin Newsom's aunt, Barbara Newsom, was once married to Ron Pelosi, Nancy Pelosi's brother-in-law. Barbara Newsom and Ron Pelosi divorced in 1977. 

Is this possible? What do you think? 

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• CIVIL WAR TRIGER

• ADMIN

Yup, and it's going to get bloody

• As a chinaman would say: "Rock and Road !"

• Woois... Utoo Fawny!  Hee Hee

• This scenario is quite possible...  This is what happens when a President doesn't defend the vote and well of liberty... this is what happens when the Chief Executive and commander in chief permit a coupe to take place.  The President was the only one with the power to properly deal with the Election Fraud and he failed to use it.. the result ... well, were are living it.

• ADMIN

Yes, but some think this has been planned. Think of it. The 2024 Trump ticket will face a younger man with more money and backing that Trump and has over 2 years of ground swell to build for 2024.  If the Dems don't do this then I will be shocked! 

• I don't know who this "Galvin" Newsom guy is but Gavin Newsom doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of being president of even the local dog catchers association. LOL.

• Gavin Newsome is a dangerous candidate....and he has a chance if he runs. Look what the democrats put into the WH, why not Newsome, look what he's done to California!

• ADMIN

I pray you are right. 

• Gavin Newsome is Nancy Pelosi's nephew and the current governor of California.... this scenario is precisely the type of maneuver Marxist pull to keep the reigns of power in their hands.

This reply was deleted.