ADMIN

10650242282?profile=RESIZE_400xGovernor Gavin Newsom will become President In October – Here’s How

1.  Nancy Pelosi will convince the Democrats in the House of Representative to elect Gavin Newsom as her replacement. The Speaker of the House does not have to be a member of the House of Representatives; therefore, Gavin Newsom qualifies.
  2.  Nancy Pelosi resigns,
  3.  Gavin Newsom is elected to Speaker of the House in October,
  4.  Joe Biden and Kamala Harris resign.
  5.  Gavin Newsom Becomes President because this is the correct constitutional presession.  
  6.  House Majority Whip Steny Hoyer will move up to Vice President.  
  7. The red wave Congressmen will be elected in November but not sworn in until January 3, 2023
  8. President Newsom will then ‘try to save’ the democracy by doing those things Biden was instructed NOT to do.
  9. Thus, the 2024 ticket will be Newsom/Hoyer

OBTW - Gov. Gavin Newsom's aunt, Barbara Newsom, was once married to Ron Pelosi, Nancy Pelosi's brother-in-law. Barbara Newsom and Ron Pelosi divorced in 1977. 

Is this possible? What do you think? 

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Remember the recall for Newsome last year this is their plan and fiurthermore the Democrats knows exactly what they ae doing.

• The king of cheaters and mule stuffing ballots to be president. We can stop this, buy we need some state Rhinos to get a backbone recall electors in states to rightfully and legally make Trump President or put us in  a constitutional crisis and tie thei hands.

• It is possible, however, than Trump could be elected as speaker of the house on Jan 3, 2023!! 

• ADMIN

I pray for Trump everyday and I fear for his life. ...if you know what I mean. 

• That will be below his pay grade.

• ADMIN

I think Trump will do what it takes to win, even be SOTH.

• I,m not betting on that . I,m betting on Nov.

• Theodore I have posted before: These three quotes, although, there are others...kind of sum-up what we are seeing today.

1. "All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed, they must rely exclusively on force."---George Orwell."

2. The government was set up to protect man from criminals - and the constitution was written to protect man from the government. The Bill of Rights was not directed at private citizens, but against the government-as an explicit declaration that individual rights supersede any public or social power."---Ayn Rand.

3. "Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear."---Harry S. Truman.

Which leads us to "Vote em Out": But remember what this famous guy said quote: "It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything."----Joseph Stalin.

So as long as we keep using the same corrupted Election Officials, Election Rules, and Voting Machines then... expect a different outcome, I'm afraid were applying the Definition of Insanity. A final suggestion - Prayer, I'm good with Prayer but at this point I think we are too far gone as a Country and in need of a bit more action!

• The people who count the votes decide everything."----Joseph Stalin. That remimes me of the last Presidental Election when the liberal communist forged the vote on us.

• ADMIN

Ok, ok, ok. If you were a Dem, who would you vote for? 

Old Geezer or Handsome Son of Satan? 

Democrats and Republicans wage a quiet fight over 'freedom'

This reply was deleted.