ADMIN

10650242282?profile=RESIZE_400xGovernor Gavin Newsom will become President In October – Here’s How

1.  Nancy Pelosi will convince the Democrats in the House of Representative to elect Gavin Newsom as her replacement. The Speaker of the House does not have to be a member of the House of Representatives; therefore, Gavin Newsom qualifies.
  2.  Nancy Pelosi resigns,
  3.  Gavin Newsom is elected to Speaker of the House in October,
  4.  Joe Biden and Kamala Harris resign.
  5.  Gavin Newsom Becomes President because this is the correct constitutional presession.  
  6.  House Majority Whip Steny Hoyer will move up to Vice President.  
  7. The red wave Congressmen will be elected in November but not sworn in until January 3, 2023
  8. President Newsom will then ‘try to save’ the democracy by doing those things Biden was instructed NOT to do.
  9. Thus, the 2024 ticket will be Newsom/Hoyer

OBTW - Gov. Gavin Newsom's aunt, Barbara Newsom, was once married to Ron Pelosi, Nancy Pelosi's brother-in-law. Barbara Newsom and Ron Pelosi divorced in 1977. 

Is this possible? What do you think? 

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Amazing Huh! Seems that is the case for many politicians on both sides... These folks are whining about failed schools, infrastructure, systemic racism, etc... Yet, they have been the ones in Power for up to 50 years or more, they voted tons of taxpayer money towards a fix, but it's funny how nothing has changed... they still are in Power! 

• My opinion about that is all of the money went to their reelection instead.

• We're screwed unless God shows up 

• Wow!  History repeats itself even if "The Woke" generation is too ignorant to get it.  Watch out, feces is about to hit the fan.

• It's going to get ugly sooner than we think

• HISTORY WILL SHOW "2024 CIVIL WAR"

• I have been a Law Abiding Citizen My Whole Life (69y.o.) I do not say these words lightly- "PEOPLE WILL DIE" and one must be willing to lay down His Life For This NATION- I do not care to die by Our Politicians, Military or Law Enforcement-( I HAVE AN ARMOR THAT THESE PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW) But "WE THE PEOPLE" must put The FEAR OF THE PEOPLE Back into The ELECTED LEADERS of This NATION I do not say these words lightly MAY GOD BLESS THIS NATION

• There sure seems to be a lot of people, in this group, that ignore The Rule Of Law, in The Constitution that requires that America has an Article IV Section 4 "republican form of government" as supported by Tenth Amendment LAW & ORDER, subsequent to Supremacy clauses 2&3, don't you think???  

In "a republican form of government" Republicans, DemoCraps and Presidents are specifically OUTLAWED from VOTING ON, Passing, NOR SPENDING ANY MONEY, ON ANYTHING, WHATSOEVER, that is NOT DELEGATED to them under Article I Section 8 of The Constitution, or prohibited by it to The States.  According to "The Laws of the Union (See Article I Section 8 clause 15) including Tenth Amendment LAW & ORDER; ALL Powers, ALL Spending, ALL Income and Employer taxes are "reserved to the States respectively, or to the people".   For Republicans, DemoCraps or any President to usurp ANY POWER, not enumerated under Article I Section 8 of The Constitution, or SPEND ANY MONEY WHATSOEVER, on anything, or collect Income and/or Employer taxes by the IRS, that is not delegated to them, is a Capital Felony CRIME and utter TREASON against our American form of government/"republican form of government".  The fact of the matter such crimes of Treason against and to take down our form of government is a capital offense/ a hanging offence. 

But yet so many of you here are advocating for the Republicans, DemoCraps and President to be elected who will fund THE DEEP STATE of FEDcoat Executive branch alphabet soup Agencies and Bureaus who are explicitly prohibited from even existing, in the first place, in pursuance of our AMERICAN form of government and Tenth Amendment LAW & ORDER.  In other words you people are advocating the election of Republicans, DemoCraps and Presidents to violate The Rule of Our Constitutional "supreme laws of the land".  Are you people serious?

Maybe it is a very good thing that 290,000,000 men, women and children took the VAXX.  WE THE PEOPLE can start over ENFORCING THE RULE of LAW that WE THE PEOPLE "ordained and established" upon The President of The United States of America, upon ALL Republicans and DemoCraps, upon ALL Judges, DAs, and Attorney Generals, and upon their hired BLUEcoat, BROWNcoat and FEDcoat jackbooted henchmen of Tyranny, Despotism, Usurpation and Oppression who are now MURDERING nearly all American Men, Women and Children by the Genocide of Vaxtermination and Mask Mandates.  YOU PEOPLE ARE ABSOLUTELY CRAZY crying out for which Party you want to Fund The Deep State!

SCOTTY, BEAM ME UP!!!!! 

btw: The Rulers, Leaders and Higher Powers in AMERICA as "ordained" by God are all listed in the first three words of the Constitution.  They "ordained and established" their "supreme laws of the land" upon The President of the United States of America, upon ALL Republicans and Democrats, upon ALL Judges, DAs, and Attorney Generals to "secure the Blessings of Liberty TO OURSELVES and OUR Posterity".  

But yet you people are spitting in the face of God, who ordained WE THE PEOPLE to "establish and ordain" OUR LAWS upon The President Of The Unite..., IN PURSUANCE of The Preamble of "the supreme law of the land" subsequent to Romans 13:1-5 KJV.  For how else do you think WTP received THE AUTHORITY to "establish and ordain" OUR LAWS upon ALL Presidents, Republicans, Democrats and ALL our Public 'SERVANTS'??

Which is why the AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment Law, Wield The Sword there of, so that WE THE PEOPLE as God's ordained can "execute The Laws of the Union and Suppress" (Article I Section 8 clause 15) Republican, Democrat and President INSURRECTIONS against our form of government. What THE HELL is the matter with you people?  Voting for which Party is best to FUND THE DEEP STATE or Executive branch alphabet soup of Agencies and Bureaus who are OUTLAWED from even existing in the first place..  INSTEAD of employing "The (peaceful) PATRIOT WAY"? Surrounding your State Capitol with the Watch Fires of a HUNDRED CIRCLING CAMPS, each with your whole family including all your children and pets, in an OPEN CARRY DEMONSTRATION, and LIVING THERE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES, HELL FREEZES OVER, The Second Coming, or your Legislators and Governor sponsor and pass an exact facsimile of The Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions by Thomas Jefferson and James Madison augmented with AN ARREST PROVISION, so that your FREE, INDEPENDENT and SOVEREIGN Home NATION/State can STATE NULLIFY all, All, ALL Usurpation of POWERS, SPENDING, Income and Employer taxes NOT DELEGATED to Republicans, DemoCraps or Presidents in the Constitution. I am disgusted and ashamed of you people!!!!  Advocating Voting for which Party you want to perpetrate INSURRECTION and TREASON against our AMERICAN form of government.

According to THE RULE OF LAW we have fifty FREE, INDEPENDENT and SOVEREIGN Nation/States that "form a more perfect Union".  

- Capt. Karl
      AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment Law
      OPERATING UNDER ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution; "to execute the Laws of the Union, ..."

10662478269?profile=RESIZE_930x

U.S. Constitution - Preamble - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net
      The Preamble of the United States Constitution
    • It's not about the people here it is what Nan y Pelosi want to do she is the one who is the speaker of the house and she is definitely not following the rules of law or the constitution 

• Isn't that something? 

This reply was deleted.