ADMIN

Homeless Squatters Can Confiscate Your Home

11001159270?profile=RESIZE_710xHomeless Squatters Can Confiscate Your Home ….and the courts will protect them.

(PatriotHQ) One of the signs of a degenerating nation is witnessing homeowners having worked years to pay off their homes and ready to live “Happily Ever After” be forced out of their homes by court protected squatters! Outrageous!

What would you do if after returning from the grocery store you find a gang of homeless squatters sleeping in your bed, eating your food at your dinning room table and cooking drugs with your kitchen utensils?

You would call the police only to find out they can do nothing, so you are now the homeless person! How about taking the squatters to court? Court cases concerning squatting might last months or years.

Example: Darthula Young said last week a "professional squatter" with a lengthy criminal record took over her mother's property in Chicago's Chatham area. She must pay a $1,300 water bill and then the squatter changed the locks! Young discovered the squatters in September 2022 and are still in court, which might take another six months or more!

"It's a fairly huge concern, and I believe it's pretty hard to avoid," said Pacific Legal Foundation vice president of legal affairs Burling. Burling said the cops had to evict squatters after the homeowner died. Squatters can move into homes, according to attorney Jim Burling.

If a squatter presents a ‘lease agreement’ even though later, it is found to be fraudulent the police couldn't act because they couldn't know who is telling the truth and whose paperwork was authentic. Therefore, years later and thousands of dollars maybe the court would rule in favor of the homeowner.

If I had a property, I would be very wary about having it stay empty for any period of time, Burling added. "I'd rent it carefully."

If someone is living in a residence and claims, 'Hey, I signed a lease, I'm paying rent, I have a right to be here,' whether it’s true or not the cops will hear tale. If a non-resident responds, "This is my place, these individuals don't belong here," the police officer cannot legally judge which version is accurate.

All the Police can do is, sent it to court! All the while the Homeless squatter enjoys the home, and the real owner is out in the cold (literally) until the court has time to hear the case. With backed up courts this could be years later and tens of thousands of dollars out of the pockets of the real homeowner!

Last month, Jacob Adams told reporters the squatters next door has started fires spread to his property, sparking propane tanks! "I don't know how many times I've had to call the cops because people are shouting or overdosing," Adams added. " First responders are calling for help. All neighbors must be respected. Yet, setting fire to your home makes it harder."

Laleh Kashani in Washington state has been trying to evict squatters who are trafficking stolen cars on her land. SWAT cleared the property last month. Kashani alleged the squatters returned and broke her locks after finding drugs, firearms, and stolen cars.

"I always weep," I'll quit and lose my house. Let the bank take it for our debt."

….and who will help these homeowners?

California landlords are angry about the eviction moratorium, which has transformed residents into squatters who can't be evicted even if they owe $100,000 in rent. OMG!

California's one-month rent requirement for evicted residents is upheld.

Squatters target people who leave their homes empty after a death or foreclosure. He added squatting can only be stopped by staying vigilant and locking up properties.

"The courts are backed up, the civil process takes forever, the squatters won't show up to court, and so it simply goes on, and someone is living rent-free for a long time."

In conclusion. It is not just empty homes, but homes squatters can enter while the homeowner is on vacation of out for an afternoon picnic and with a fraudulent lease in hand the home is now legally protected by the courts in favor of the squatter!

This is the result of lawless trickle down! Instead of wealth and the rule of law trickling down from honorable Statemen lawlessness and criminal behavior trickles down from big government to the people who are the more criminal and then victimizing the citizens who have built this great country!

What do you think?

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think the seriousness of this sort of incident occurring depends on the policies of the state and your local prosecutor... for enforcing the laws regarding the rights of property owners.

It is easy enough for the police to establish PROBABLE CAUSE that a squatter has broken into and is occupying someone else's property/House... WITHOUT SPENDING a lot of time or manhours working the cases... A quick check of the owner's and squatter's Drivers license address, a check with neighbors, a call to the local utilities to confirm who has service at the address. Ask the squatter and legal resident for a piece of current mail to check the name on the mail, and a direct check of the mailbox, house, and any vehicles for mail, with a name and address matching the residence or placing the squatter receiving mail somewhere else. Ask for a rental receipt and the name of the squatter and the owner's bank and place of employment. Make a quick call to the bank and employer to verify the squatter's and owner's address. Call the country register of deeds to confirm ownership and who is paying taxes on the property.  when the squatter is unable to produce convincing evidence of the right to claim residence arrest them for breaking and entry, making false statements to the police.... theft, vandalism, etc., where these crimes have occurred.

The point is that the Police can and should take a few minutes to protect the rights of ownership and legal residents... by establishing probable cause to arrest a squatter for breaking and entering and making false statements to an officer of the law.  The legal owner and resident should insist on pressing charges for breaking and entering, criminal trespass, and fraud... as a minimum.  Force the police to take a few minutes to establish probable cause to arrest and remove the squatters.  Help them by suggesting they use a few of the simple means above to verify who is the ligament resident. 

Criminal felonies such as theft, felony trespass, breaking and entering, robbery, making false statements to the police, and on and on are crimes the police can establish probable cause fo arrest squatters IF AND Where local law enforcement DOES THEIR JOB.  What we have is a  failure to enforce the law, with the excuse that the police can not determine who is breaking the law... BS.  The ways I just mentioned should be sufficient to establish llegal probable cause to arrest the squatters.

This new development is just more evidence that the Marxists are in control of our police and courts... no one should fear that their home can be taken by squatters because the police refuse to check with the County Register of Deeds or other authorities capable of providing convincing evidence of ownership and residence...   Any lease or other documents can be checked against those registered as holding the utilities with a simple call... any ligitimate claim by a non-owner to residency should require minimum proof of residency as noted above.  Owners attempting to legally Evict for non-payment or lease violations require a valid court order... which, the clerk of the court of jurisdiction can verify... Police would inform any owner attempting an eviction that he must have an eviction order.

• Absolutely correct.   

• I'd burn the house down with them in it

• We have no law. No justice. Only facilitators of the largest crime spree the world has ever seen. We are on our own, together.

• Since we no longer have law and order it will be up to us to rectify the problem by any means necessary.

• Don't think they can squat at my home, it's booby trapped. I'll blow their A$$ up! 

• ADMIN

Thank you for the warning! 🤣

This reply was deleted.