Replies

• Does anyone have any idea on how we can HOLD CONGRESS IN CONTEMPT?  I suppose our founders simply never foresaw times like these...  A time when the government institutions would hold such contempt for the Public.

• I'm with you Ron lock his butt up let him set in jail 3-4 days. See if he changes his tune. If not lock him up again. 

• More procrastination and disingenuous rhetoric.  The House has been threatening contempt charges for several months now...

How about the House holds FBI Director in Contempt AND moves to have a bench warrant issued for his arrest... Lock him up over a weekend before arraigning him.. and setting bail...

But that would upset the status quo and the RNC's ultimate goal of power sharing in a new world order.

• Call U.S. Marshall and have him Arrested!!

• So they hold him in contempt?! There is no penalty, it's the equivalent of a wrist slap. John Q. Public receives a greater penalty after a speeding ticket. 

• Gordon Liddy of Water Gate fame was the last individual to go to jail for Contempt of Congress... in the early 70s.

• Lock His Butt Up!! Then Loose the keys !!

• Admin asks, "Will this time be 'different'? I guess we will see...." - Why would anyone expect a different outcome with the same old GOP leadership? Yet, we all accepted it when the GOP kept McConnell, McCarthy, and McDaniel in the leadership. Who revolted? Nobody, not even on this site. We will all vote GOP up and down the ballot again, and McConnell, McCarthy, and McDaniel will all stay in their leadership positions.......that's the real tragedy.

• ADMIN

"...... hold FBI Director in contempt? He should be held in jail without bail! 

• Yes All Talk.. I would like to see a US Marshall show up on Wrays front door step with a pair of federal bracelet's to custom fit on Mr. Wray. HEADS NEED TO ROLL!!   DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH..

This reply was deleted.