ADMIN

How Will You Celebrate Hetero-Pride Month?

11266790865?profile=RESIZE_400x(PatriotHQ) There is a belief  the current month is being celebrated as Gay Pride Month, but this is viewed by some as an expression of discrimination and hostility towards heterosexual individuals.

They argue  by promoting a particular sexual orientation, it disregards the needs and rights of the majority of heterosexual individuals.

Many heterosexuals have felt compelled to conceal their identities due to concerns about potential backlash from the gay community.

It is now imperative to assert our rights.

Why isn't there a designated month to celebrate heterosexuality? Heterosexuals must insist on having equal rights and  full recognition. 

Here are the demands.

We demand:

• Hetero-Pride Month
  • Hetero Bath Houses
  • Hetero Laws Protecting Against Discrimination
  • Hetero Protection against hate speech
  • Hetero Bars with opposite sex discount nights
  • Hetero Meetups for ‘conversation’
  • Hetero Sensitivity Groups - government funded of course
  • Hetero Flag
  • Hetero Discounts At Walmart
  • Hetero Pride Marches in every city!
  • Hetero Training for those who are confused and think they may be Hetero
  • Hetero T-Shirts and Swag Stores
  • ….and this is the short list!

On the first day of June, known as the start of "Pride Month" recognized by society, various organizations and businesses actively embrace and celebrate non-heterosexual orientations, tracing back to the historic Stonewall riots of 1969.

However, amidst this celebration, some heterosexual individuals argue  they have faced discrimination. They claim  in the pursuit of inclusivity, fairness, and equality, those who identify as gay have been given preferential treatment in areas such as employment, housing, and media attention. As a result, heterosexual individuals have suffered setbacks and missed out on opportunities solely due to their sexual preference.

The State Department acknowledged #PrideMonth by honoring the resilience of LGBTQI+ individuals worldwide who are fighting for equal rights. In an effort to emphasize inclusivity, they shared an image of the "Progress Pride" flag.

However, heterosexual individuals wonder why there isn't a flag or recognition for them and their pride, as it seems to be nonexistent.

Similarly, the Department of Justice celebrated #PrideMonth, recognizing the rights and contributions of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, and Intersex communities. Their post featured the light pink, light blue, black, and brown colors of the "Progress Pride" flag. Once again, heterosexual individuals question fairness and the absence of recognition for their own pride.

Aside from federal agencies, certain professional sports teams, such as the Washington Commanders, have also joined in the celebration by incorporating rainbow colors into their logos and spreading the message "Love is Love."

However, heterosexual individuals demand tolerance, acceptance, and equity for their own community and are asking why it seems to be lacking.

According to a 2023 Gallup poll, only 7.2 percent of U.S. adults identify as something other than heterosexual, with a mere 0.6 percent identifying as transgender. When these numbers are combined, it becomes evident  only 7.8 percent identify as gay, while a significant majority of 92.2 percent identify as heterosexual.

With such a substantial majority, heterosexual individuals question why it appears  the advantages are given to the gay community.

IMHO – What is so right with minorities?  If a person is Black, Gay, Illegal Alien, and claim sexual transition then they are a fully privileged protected member of society. However, Joe Sixpak and Mary Punchclock are expendable and something the government is only interested in taxing.  

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• With my boy friend. 

• ADMIN

I think my favorite day in June is.....(wait for it)  Global Wind Day - June 15     

I seem to celebrate this almost every day after lunch!

Which is almost as ridiculous as Sodomy Month (a.k.a. Gay Pride month)

• I'm overwhelmed by all the family birthdays, the national holidays for our heros and religious ones! Don't need/want any other celebrations, I absolutely hate black history month stroking the black victims in our country, or secretary's day, but this pride month beats them all....disgusting!

• How? By boycotting all the WOKE CORPORATIONS... spending my money where they support our heritage as a Judeo/Christian culture.

• ADMIN

Wkvuc2IBGOmj.jpeg

• By laughing and calling not only Gay Pride Month, but all who are a part of it and pushing it INSANE! We must call it all what it is without fear, back in their misguided, warped faces......CRAZY !  They all belong in a sanitarium and need to be heavily medicated, chained to their beds so they can't hurt any of our children! 

• heterosexual couples should go to gay churches and kiss one another during the service

• start asking candidates who are running for office , " what do you have against heterosexuals "

• The way to counter or celebrate this nonsense is to completely ignore it.  Turn off and tune out... BOYCOTT and avoid every one of its planned events... Do not support it in any way.  Finally stop patronizing those commercial sources that participate in this abomination..stop shopping wherever it appears. Extend the Bush Light moment to every business that supports this fiasco.

• They can take their pride garbage straight to hell!

This reply was deleted.